on 4 August 2017
Very very disappointed. Book is so expensive. But it is starting from test ,5.
No idea where's test 1,2,3 and 4.
Writing samples are mostly of band 5 and 6.So paying for only four reading tests
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2017
No audio... How can I study "listening" without listening audio. There is no CD here
on 9 March 2017
Nice! 👍💯
on 30 May 2017
no CD just book
on 22 August 2017
Good book! it was delivered on time!
on 8 September 2017
very good and useful book
on 23 October 2014
good!
on 9 April 2014
English is my first language but I had to take an IELTS test for immigration purposes.

I found this book really helpful in getting back into the swing of taking tests, I've not done one in many years. I did silly things like writing the whole answer out instead of just the corresponding letter. I'm really thankful I made this kind of silly mistake on my test papers and not have to resit the test (to the tune of £145).

I also did all the free papers that are available online. In the end I got an 8.5 overall, the highest you can get is a 9.Clearly this book can't teach you how to spell...