Customer reviews

on 8 August 2017
Very good
on 19 June 2013
It is realy helpful,and it has even more than I thought.
My gaughters also like very much.
They use it more than any other dictionary.
on 17 March 2014
It's a good dictionary and proper for the people to study for B2 and C1 levels. CEFR levels are shown to help to guide us for which level to learn the words, phrases, and meanings.
on 20 August 2013
it is one of the best dictionaries! actually top 1 on my list! very detailed and funny color pages re daily used english so would highly recommend!
on 20 August 2014
Very handy !!! Easy to use it
on 15 October 2014
I got this for a new Mac but you can't copy and paste the definition only into a document, it only allows you to copy the whole explanatory text plus the example sentence. I believe Version One is better, but can't get that onto a Mac. So for me it was a total waste of money!
on 15 April 2015
It is a splendid edition because it helps me to communicate properly, for instance, I completed an online questionnaire without any doubt of choosing meaningless responses, viz. to give information which was not related to what I meant.
on 18 August 2014
It is easy to install on computers and the printed version is good to handle.
on 13 July 2014
Concise and providing lots of relevant, everyday examples!
on 26 January 2017