on 7 February 2015
HOW CAN YOU LET ME DO LISTENING TEST WITHOUT ANY LISTENING CD INCLUDES, BY READING YOUR APPENDIX LISTENING ARTICLE???
on 10 June 2013
There are not much different compare with 8,7 or older versions. However It includes 2 cds, there is question arising that it is worth to pay £33.88.
on 30 April 2014
Contents are the exact same as real one I think, but papers of all pages are thin and CDs are just copy which I may be able to make myself.
on 14 February 2014
WHY NOT CD IN THE PACKAGE?
I NEED CD TO TRAINING MY LISTENING, BUT I CAN NOT SEE ANY CD IN MY PACKAGE!
on 3 December 2015
Bought it for my girlfriend to sit her IELTS for Aussie immigration. Passed first time with a very decent score for very little revision. Enough to get points which was the main reason for getting the book. If she actually did spend more than a fortnight looking at the book would have easily have gotten all 9s.
on 9 December 2013
I have bought this book for my wife. She has found it very useful in preparing her IELTS exam. For now, I do not have concrete results from her side to confirm the quality of the product, but I am sure she will be successful.
on 25 January 2014
got it of an individual seller much cheaper, no way i would pay £36 pounds for it!! the four authentic tests is an excellent practice material. Its a good book, but most of the sample essays are band 6, I am aiming for much higher, so not much help for me!
on 9 September 2015
No CD INCLUDED, but the book heading gives you an impression that it's a full package book and CD. You can't do listening or complete all task without the CD, buying this book without CD can be waste of money.
on 4 January 2015
I cannot really understand why this book is so expensive. The whole series actually is very overpriced. The tests included are no better than others in different books. Why is it so pricey then?
on 10 October 2013
This was a gift to a friend, so I don't know how well it teaches IELTS.
However, my friend got a level 6 so I suppose this book may help.