on 8 May 2017
I bought the entire Thesaurus series and it was definitively worth it. Great books with useful information, especially for writers who want to have their resources on hand instead of researching too much online.
on 25 August 2017
This was recommended to me by another author, so I bought it today and got a brilliant answer immediately. I suspect that being the pedant that I am; I will probably read the whole thing. It's one of those books that you can use as-and-when, and if you're an author, it would be up there with a dictionary and thesaurus. The fact that it has so many suggestions helps you compose the phrase you need in your head, or you can just use the one given. Excellent.
on 26 April 2017
These books are an essential tool in the box of any author. Well thought out and laid out, this book is great at helping when you are struggling with a character.
on 2 July 2014
Brilliant, innovative, a real pleasure to use for inspiration.
on 20 July 2014
Really helpful, brilliant book, arrived quickly and in great condition!
on 1 May 2017
Fantastic and highly recommend. Positive traits are easy to find and really well explored. Loved it!
on 10 March 2016
I recommend all 3 books by Angela Ackerman. They are great help :)
on 1 June 2017
In-depth guide to hundreds of positive traits
on 18 October 2013
Angela and Becca have done it again.If you want more than paper characters this is the book for you. Paired with their negative thesaurus you can create some truly interesting charters. It's super friendly to read and gives so much thought and insight to every trait.
I highly recommend their emotion thesaurus and to visit their web site 'writers helping writers'
on 21 February 2014
I have already used this book in my writing and find it very useful. Yes I know I could just use a dictionary or thesaurus but it had words that I hadn't thought of for some situations listed at the front and saved a lot of time flicking through pages of a wordier book . I liked it so much I bought the other two in the set.