on 8 July 2017
I think a few people struggling with the difficulty of this book have a bit of a case of the lazies - it's decently paced and if you make sure to review the weeks you have learned then nothing comes as a shock as you progress. I'm just finishing up the last chapter now and I feel like everything is making sense. Learning a language takes time, patience, and effort - so if you're finding this a challenge just stick with it.

Where the book is certainly let down is in the countless small errors that I've found in many of the example sentences. Just now there was an example sentence that said 할머니 (grandmother) but with grandfather in the accompanying English. It's not the end of the world because sometimes noticing these mistakes shows that you are actually learning the vocabulary - but I can imagine it also causing confusion on some occasions.
on 11 February 2018
As someone who had little time to dedicate to learning Korean, I made painfully slow progress through this book. However, that isnt a comment on the book itself. This is a fantastic guide for anyone genuinely dedicated to learning Korean. It progresses in a logical manner and nothing is sprung on the dilligent student who reviews the previous lessons. It even has a bit of a sense of humour at times, and tries to avoid being dry (although, you must accept that this isnt always possible). The MP3 files on the website (KoreanFromZero.com) were high quality and really helped me get the pronunciation as good as I could manage. There's also content on their YouTube channel which is helpful supplementary material. As other reviewers have noted, there are a few minor mistakes which should have been picked up on, but they're not worth dropping a star off for. This guide is well worth a purchase, and i will definitely be buying the other 2.
on 21 May 2016
My daughter loves this book, its been in her bag since I bought it for her. She has been teaching herself Korean for a while online and I thought this will explain it to her in more detail. She says its very helpful and has helped her to understand areas she found hard. I think we will be buying the next book too.
on 16 July 2017
A comprehensive and enjoyable method of learning this interesting language - my daughter loves it and has significantly improved her understanding of Korean language. Highly recommend for the diligent student.
on 6 December 2015
Got this book a week ago and I absolutely love it. Having learned hangul before this was way better than the other source that I learned from. It gives plenty examples and allows you to practice your writing. The audio are great to look back and compare at your reading and see how you're pronouncing the words or phrases. If you're teaching your self Korean like I am or are planning to learn then I would highly recommend this book as it gives you plenty of exercises and also gives you a structure for you to learn the language.
on 8 November 2017
I'm in love with the style this book teaches. Overall it's a good book to learn from, I really like it has a lot of pages but it is definitely worth the money.
I would recommend others to buy it if you have an interest in learning Korean.
This book is definitely easy to understand. The book came in good condition no rips or tears. I'm happy with my purchase.
on 5 December 2016
It's a very easy book to read through. They explain the material quite well and provide a lot of examples to convey each meaning. I already had a good foundation in Korean, so I used this as a review. There were a few mistakes in the examples provided such as mistranslation or spelling mistakes. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't study the material beforehand so that's something to look out for. Aside from that, I enjoyed the workbook section and the online audio.
on 18 July 2017
This book has been really helpful so far. Amazing for beginners and those who are a bit more advanced and good for helping to progress in the language. Also with some humor and good culture tips sprinkled here and there. A perfect book for self studies like myself.
on 14 January 2018
I was learning Korean independently for a couple of months before seeing this and purchasing it and now I feel that I’m learning the language in a more organised and fun way. I definitely recommend this series of books to anyone wanting to learn Korean it is super useful and totally worth it :)
on 13 February 2018