Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 July 2013
I recently finished Texas Pride by Kindle Alexander, and immediately decided to read this book as well, since I enjoyed Pride so much.
This was another great read; I loved the chemistry between Trent and Gage, and loved the family scenarios in this book; the only issue I have with it is that a little more editing should be done.
There are several missing punctuation marks throughout, and the occasional missing/incorrect word in the text, but I feel this doesn't detract from the story, just interrupts the flow a little when I noticed the mistakes.
I also felt that the book came to a climax, and then concluded, rather quickly, after so much build-up. It would have been better to have the suspense drawn out for a little longer, before the conflicts were resolved.
Overall, though, I would definitely recommend this book. I found the story to be engaging, and the characters believable and likeable.
Can't wait to read the next book this author publishes.
on 26 July 2015
3.75 stars
MY REVIEW
Damn, Kindle Alexander gave me a M/M read with two characters that i didnt think were going to work. Gage came across as this hard, gruff, self centered man who was all about himself and his wants and needs. Trent was a cute easy going guy with a heart of gold, who loved his sisters children as his own.
Two so very different men as they could possibly be and i really couldnt see how they could have a romantic connection that i could fall in love with. WRONG!
I loved them as a couple, Gage was such a cheesy sap when it came to Trent, the things he would say to him, bless, they made my teeth hurt they were so sweet sometimes, but it was a good sweet. Like i mentioned Gage was hard, kind of emotionally aloof until he was with Trent then he had this whole other side to him.
Trent was a great character i just loved everything about him, apart from his doubts as to whether he was good enough for someone like Gage.
There was abit of insta love going on in this book but i didnt mind it as the plot just carried it so well.
I totally adored the huge twist Kindle threw in there it made the story that much better and had me gripped by the throat, my heart in my mouth as it all played out.
Kindle Alexander always gives me my M/M fix in a book with her wonderful writing.
on 21 August 2016
Iam so in love with Trent and gage they are amazing men

Even though it took a little bit to foam a connection between these two men when it was foamed it was so strong intense beautiful and loving .

But when something is revealed will these two men make or break with Trent's insercuritys and gages last story on the line will they make or break

Gage and Trent's story was such a emotional journey I laughed cried and wanted to hug them so tight
Trent's adopted children are such amazing children I fell in live with them and I also fell in love with the cameo characters were equally amazing

Thank you kindle Alexander for sharing Trent and gages emotional journey with us
on 19 July 2016
Not quite the book I thought it was going to be, but it was on the whole kind of good
It did feel near the end is was rushed to get to the happy ending. The cover was a load
of rubbish, because the main man in the book had nothing to do with taking pictures at all.
If you like the second male lead used the camera to a certain extent in one of his jobs.
But I guess the front picture is to sell the book, but does cheat somewhat.
on 13 December 2014
Again I loved this story it's about Trent an electrician and Gage a world renowned investigative photographer. Trent becomes dad to his sister's two very young children and has his own electronics business. He gets the contract for the work that needs doing at a gallery which is owned by Gage. Both Trent and Gage are gay, though Trent keeps a low profile because of the industry he works in, Gage has no such restrictions and the moment he sets eyes on Trent he is knocked for six, and feels he MUST ha v e him, though he only ever does one night stands. Gage approaches Trent but Trent shuts him out though he is totally in awe of Gage, having followed his career and has so many books on his work, but Gage is determined and just can't stop thinking about Trent. Yet again this book is another great read by Kindle, with quite a surprise I never saw coming. Loved this book and I know you will too.
on 4 May 2014
Seriously sexy and romantic. Only thing that I found hugely irritating were the constant photos and the little girl(the kiddies bit was done OTT,almost as annoying as the aunt)- fortunately the rest of the book's vibe was strong enough to make it a small irritation. Thoroughly enjoyed.
on 26 June 2013
I cant remember when last I enjoyed a book so much! I struggled putting it down and spent two nights up until 2am and 3am respenctively! Kindle (real name??) sure knows how to write a gripping romantic tale of intrigue!
Kindle Alexander has now moved to the very top of my list of best authors and I already am looking forward to his next book in September!
If you're wondering about buying this book...wonder no more. Just get it now already!
on 17 July 2013
I bought this book because of the reviews that gave it 5 stars, but I was totally disappointed. I found the relationship between the two men to be unbelievable and the writing was extremely naive and in places a bit irritating. There were also a few editing issues that annoyed me. I won't be rushing to buy another novel by this author - sorry.
on 8 November 2014
Kindle Alexander has once again kept me hooked from beginning to end, this is the 4th book I've read and I loved it.
Drop dead gorgeous insanely rich investigative journalist meets his match in the down to earth sexy as hell bubble butt electrician Trent Cooper and zzzzzzzing let the hotness begin and it just keeps getting better and better.

It left me at times thinking 'ok that wasn't supposed to happen' and 'oh hell no, what now?' The story in its entirety is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED read for me and this is one book that I will definitely read again, the addition of Aunt Crazy and the two children gives the story a bit of humour as well as the tit for tats between Trent and Gage, the ending was awesome and left me wanting another chapter or two.
on 25 January 2014
This is the third book I've read written by Kindle. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Double Full was my favourite then Texas Pride and then this one. Most of the way through this book I thought I. knew the direction it was going but boy was I wrong!! Yet again a few tears were shed. Kindle writes the most beautiful books. She is definitely on my favourite author list.