Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 12 March 2017
My GP was dismissive about my quite acute sudden onset neck pain. I was dismissed with some poorly reproduced minimal and indistinct photocopied sheets and told to look on the net, which proved useless. A physiotherapist friend recommended this book which, although unable to effect a cure, did clarify the background to the condition and gave me a constructive program to control the symptoms. I feel it is an absolute must for any neck sufferer frustrated by any proper guidance from normal sources as to how to manage their condition.
on 12 March 2017
I followed the excersize book plan for a couple of weeks without improving and then I visited a McKenzie trained physiotherapist. I wasn't doing the chin tuck excersize properly. I was only off by a little bit but what a positive difference it made once I started doing it the right way. Another thing he told me was they look for one specific excersize that makes a difference and they focus on it. The book doesn't tell you this. From my experience I'd suggest seeing a McKenzie trained therapist before buying the book.
on 5 March 2017
i followed this religiously , and the pain in my neck disappeared within a month. will keep up the exercises to keep me from getting the pain again
on 6 January 2014
This is not a massive book but it gives nice clear instructions and it has simple photos showing the correct exercises to do to reduce neck pain and it's working for me so far. I have chronic neck and upper back pain relating to my posture which I've found impossible to shift.

There are also photos showing the best ways to sit at your desk, drive and sleep etc to reduce neck pain and after looking at them it has helped me correct my posture. At last I feel know what I'm supposed to be doing.

I would recommend.
on 1 May 2017
Arrived promptly and as described. Branded book competitively priced
on 13 June 2017
This book has been a God send and the exercises work. I had 3 years of physio, acupuncture and chiropractor which only gave temporary relief for a permanent whiplash injury. Without the McKenzie exercises every day I would be crippled with pain. Thank you so much and thank you that your book is available online.
on 30 March 2017
very good
on 10 February 2017
Very interesting to read, and the exercises are already helping! You do need to read the first part of the book first before starting on the exercises.
on 27 June 2017
OK
on 20 July 2017
Excellent useful guide to looking after your own neck .