Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 April 2014
I love this deck.
The images are amazing and surprisingly intuitive, although some have to be searched on the book.
They are truly beautiful, for they look like ancient temple paintings of deities hidden on a mountain top, lost long ago. There is no violence or bloody pictures. Each Card has a number, so that you can search easily in the book.
I love all the cards in this deck. If i had to pick a favourite it would be so hard because they are all so lovely. Still, i can say that i adore "Drink From the Emerald Fountain", "Enter the Jade Temple", "Many Hands of the Goddess", "Mother Fierce", "Reveal the Peacock Beauty", "Tai Chi Rising", "The Dance Unveiling" and "The Lotus Throne". The images are all oriental and they remind me of deities from China, Japan and Tibet.
The cards are big (13,9 cm high and 9,5 cm wide), shiny and thick enough to last. They are so glossy, the light gets reflected on them. Blue Angel Publishing has great quality in their decks, as always.
The box is hard and sturdy and also very beautiful. They must spend a fortune in these boxes to make sure they match the oracle inside. I have a satin bag for the cards and it fits in side the box along with the book.
The book is bigger than the cards with 144 pages and it's packed with information. It is well written and very perceptible. It gives good descriptions and meanings of the cards. Each sheet has the miniature picture of the card, it's number, it's title, a small text 7 or 8 lines long for the situation the card portrays, the description and detailed meaning of the card, an exercise to connect with the card's energy (which includes at least one affirmation) and a prayer to this aspect of the deity. It's about two pages for each card.
This is a very accurate deck. It surprised me in my first reading.
It is a feast for the eyes, heart and soul.
on 2 May 2014
Beautiful cards and guidebook. Superb quality, lovely glossy cards that are easy to shuffle and handle. Big enough to see the lovely artwork, but not so big that it's hard to shuffle. Highly recommended.
on 8 June 2016
Everything about this deck is wonderful, the artwork is just beautiful, if you like Buddhist imagery and the front cover you will enjoy the art on this deck. The book that comes with it is vital to the process and full of hope, light, courage, healing and encouragement. I love there is a prayer and a meditation mantra with the meanings too.

This is my first ever deck and I was a little anxious about it, but there have only been kind, healing words. They really speak to me and like someone else wrote if you get these you won't need therapy. That is an over statement but the gentle, empowering words are very healing. I have cried with this deck, but with joy and hope at the messages they were sending me.

If you like Mindfulness you are likely to like this deck.

I love this deck!
on 7 August 2014
Like these and the artwork is beautiful just hard to understand the meanings in the book for each card and would of preferred it to be more straight forward meanings as get a bit lost in all the info and healing & prays ..
on 22 May 2015
Very pleased with this oracle deck I received this as a birthday gift. I spent some time with this oracle and you need time for it, Kwan yin is a very good teacher and I like how this deck is informative so I do it when I need time for myself, there's a lot of information to do with just one card and a lesson within in it, There is a meaning, a meditation then a prayer. I don't use it for a quick answer or as much as my other oracle cards but when I do I feel a weight lift off from me. The design is very pretty and mysterious, lot's of shadows within the images gives me the feeling of her spirit coming through the cards.Fast delivery too which is good when I get excited to start with a new oracle deck. Yes very happy with this gift.
on 13 March 2016
An incredible deck. One of my favs.
It is brings in a touch of femininity to the reading, a connection to our intuitive nature and spirit. It brings in inspiration, hope, and is particularly great with giving tips on how to energetically handle situations or feelings. Nice long descriptions of each card that really allow us to delve into what we need clarity on. I purchased this at the same time as the Sacred Rebels Oracle deck. Both amazing!
on 16 June 2013
Excellent and prompt service the cards are beautiful and a joy to use I was very pleased with the service and the product highly recommended for anyone that has an interest in kuan yin
on 27 February 2014
Beautiful art work and interesting guide lines. Well worth reading and enjoying the beauty of it all. Also great mantras
on 4 June 2015
This deck is amazing. I would like to caution about the newer printings, I am not sure on how the cardstock is for the earlier printings, but, my card size although will be very robust as it is excellent cardstock, is the same size as the Sacred Rebels Oracle by the same author as my deck is a 2015 printing.

I was always should I? shan't I? with this deck and I am glad I got it, The information is plentiful and the artwork is STUNNING! although if you are of a prudish persuasion, you may be horrified initially with the nudity in some of the cards. Just let this wonderful goddess Kuan Yin guide you past this. Powerful messages and I also recommend googling for the meanings of the hand mudras in the card art, it enriches the experience and the message of using this deck.
on 1 November 2014
I love these cards. The artwork is amazing and I love reading the messages from Kuan Yin everyday.