on 13 November 2013
Inspiring - absolutely draws you in - brings chakras into a more mainstream understanding and consciousness with symbol meanings, messaging and affirmations so that they are more accessible on many levels. Card spreads and 1 to 7 week chakra journeys are also offered to encourage increased connection and meditation. I have many oracle decks but these are a preferential set that I can't resist reaching for! Highly Recommended!
on 26 January 2014
The cards and individual interpretation of each one is unique. These oracle cards represent the good in our bodies and how to tone up the tuning to make the body function better.

The book description of each card is written with a warmth, beauty and live. I find the approach very gentle, making it soft to learn, but so encouraging.

I will use them one every day, slowly learning more, as I go. It will tune my mind with my body. Perfect ;-) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, enjoy them as I do <3 x
on 15 September 2015
This is a superb deck of cards and would be amazing for anyone wanting to study the chakras. The booklet however is extraordinarily good. It's a minefield of information about chakras as well as looking at several aspects of each chakra on the individual cards that go with each one. There is a card for the Base Chakra then several more related to that, and then the same for the Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and Crown. Although I may try to read with them, for now I see them as a great 'course' in learning more about the Chakras. For now I studying one card a day for 49 days (one suggestion at the start of the book). Thereafter I will be drawing a card a day for personal consideration. Doing readings? I am not sure they would stand alone but could be very usefully included in another oracle card or tarot card reading. Perhaps fanning the deck and selection 1,2 or 3. This deck is better than buying a BOOK about chakras and also gives one the ability to have the help and fun of a deck too!
on 2 October 2015
Very insightful cards, lovely images and they do give me such accurate information. They are rather big cards so difficult to shuffle but the book recommends laying them face down and picking cards that draw you. l do prefer to shuffle my cards hence the 4 stars.
on 4 July 2014
Very good
on 20 March 2015
I love this cards. It gives you courage and motivation.
on 1 April 2015
Not as good as Tarot cards but ok.
on 31 August 2016
Fabulous cards.
on 6 March 2014
Cannot say to much this was purchased for a friend, he seemed happy with them, so not more to say