on 21 November 2011
I bought this a few weeks ago & the cover sat looking at me menacingly for a week or so due to work. I finally got stuck into it over the last week & I was surprised as I really enjoyed it.

I've read a few zombie books & this is one of the most detailed - you gotta love the detail to like this one! There are some cool illustrations in it & whilst the content can be heavyweight survival stuff - there are plenty of gags in there to keep in moving along. Some of them are very well-hidden in.

This is a zombie war book rather than a 'lets see how long I can survive' book. It's a brilliant present for any zombie nuts in the family. Thoroughly recommended for any horror/zombie fan but not if you are just after a joke book.

Best part is the case studies & stickman diagrams. Worst bit, it's very very detailed - you gotta be into this! (saying that I now know how to build an anti-zombie militia army which may be useful later on!)

All in all, good zombie fare which walking dead fans will love.
on 15 November 2011
Bought this book following a recommendation from a couple of my friends.I'm not sure I've quite seen anything like it before, and it blew me away! Talk about attention to detail.

If one day you're watching the news and being told that a virus has altered the minds of the masses and turned them in to killing machines, this book will provide all you need, not just to protect yourself, but to actually take up arms (excuse the pun) and maybe kick some Zombie a..e!!

Highly recommended, some genuinely funny sections too. Grab it while you can!
on 11 November 2011
I've read Mr Page's previous book and am delighted to say I've just devoured this in a weekend.

This is not so much survival, this is an all out zombie war epic - the blur between fact & fiction is hard to tell...so think building your group of human survivors etc

Divided into logical sections, there are plenty of pictures & diagrams & the case studies are excellent.

Recommended for any zombie war fan to add to whatever survival guide you have. This is a bit like a zombie war handbook so you gotta love the detail. Good addition to the genre.
on 25 September 2011
This is the second Zombie book I have read from Sean T Page and zombie fans you wont be disappointed.Its very well written and illustrated,featuring informative case studies from China and Kosovo.It also includes zombie outbreaks during the Russian Revolution.I really love the way Zombies and history converge.Its great reading and the author has really done his research.

To summarise a must again for zombie fans,Minstry of Zombies has produced another winner,heres to the next?All in all an excellent read and value for money.
on 6 November 2011
If you want to survive a zombie apocalypse there's plenty of books out there. But when it comes to fighting back THIS is the only book you'll need.
Backed up by research from the Ministry of Zombies' and case studies from around the world. It's an excellent read with new ideas on how the undead will react when they have the upper hand. For serious zombiephiles!!!
on 2 December 2011
Since reading this book I know that my chances are greatly increased of surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. There are chapters here that are amazing and yet I would never have thought about... Such as survivor contact bits and pieces. I now know where I am heading when the dead rise from their graves and that is Seans House...
on 28 November 2011
I really enjoyed this book as I occasionally like to read a bit of horror. I thought the detail in this book was astonishing. I particularly liked the part "the science of the walking dead" because it sounded convincingly real.
on 14 February 2012
Following on from his Survival Guide, Sean T Page has produced another fascinating and indespensible guide, taking the survivor through the next stage of the Zombie Apocalypse. Sean discusses a wide array of survival skills and strategies in detail, highlighting what is effective, dispelling myths where appropriate, and has not been afraid to share unmitigated disasters with grace and humour.

Sean examines long established and proven techniques to combat and overcome the zombie threat ranging from the simple and cost effective through to more advanced methods. If you enjoyed the Survival Guide, I recommend you add the War Against the Walking Dead to your collection without delay.
on 18 November 2011
War Against the Walking Dead is an exciting follow up to Sean T Page's Zombie Handbook UK. Unlike most survival handbooks, that start at the beginning of a zombie outbreak, this book advises what to do if you're lucky enough to survive the first 90 days. The breadth of topics covered is awesome, from how to deal with feral children to assembling your own micro light air force, this guide really has it all. Page strikes a good balance between serious and a slicking sense of humour, making it nice to read without ever dragging, despite all contained within. I for one am glad to have both books from the Ministry of Zombies, confident they've given me all the knowledge I need to go the long haul during the zombie apocalypse.
on 10 December 2011
After reading Page's first zombie guide I didn't know what else was to be covered.
It turns out alot is to be covered as Sean Page yet again goes into incredible detail on how to deal with the inevitable zombie outbreak. Not only ranging from understanding the zombie infection but raging war against them.

Unlike the first this one focuses heavily on attacking the zombie outbreak which includes detailed weapon guides and clever tactics to outsmart the zombies.

Overall a great read for any zombie enthusiast out there, with bags of interesting information and of course something to help you sleep a little sounder at night.