on 5 June 2016
Best book to calm your soul, look at life from different perspective.
I bought two copies for myself and a friend of mine, great book! I read it three times so far.It teaches you how to cope with life and her work is always stunning!
2 people found this helpful
on 1 March 2015
I purchased this book last year and find myself re-reading it again and again. A very simple relevent book. It feels as if the author is talking to me. The sort of book that you can dip in and out of anytime you need a little perspective on life. Unique and Very Uplifting indeed!
3 people found this helpful
on 11 April 2017
Love this book. Read it once before while on holiday and gave me a lot to reflect on. Starting to read again.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2018
What can I say that hasn't already been said? A beautiful book, thank you Yasmin..
on 28 January 2018
As someone who's moods fluctuates this book is the perfect remedy when you need an uplift - the book gives one reassurance, comfort and hope like no other- hence the 5 star ratings.
on 17 February 2016
very good book. i am suggested this book to be read by all muslims. we can see how the writer is trying to portray the islamic perspective in our daily life.
on 26 January 2017
This book is not only thought provoking it's brilliant!! I enjoyed reading every part of it and would recommend people to buy it honestly you won't regret it. I will be reading it over and over again it's just one of those books a must read!! May god bless the author each and everytime ameen.
on 21 August 2017
great product
on 20 June 2016
GOOD
One person found this helpful
on 10 April 2014
What a book! It reallly is an insightful and inspiring read. However, the assembly of the book lets it down; where the backcover has been attached there is a large lump because of excessive glueing... what is it with my purchases and glue