on 1 July 2014
Sent the book straight back to Amazon very poor quality, the most basic recipes iv ever seen, a lot of better books out there at better price!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 May 2015
Some brilliant recipes to use over & again
on 25 March 2013
This book is full of great recipes from Mike, living lean has turned my life around after loosing 70+lb's a recommendation to anybody!
on 1 December 2014
A really god book
on 16 February 2015
Awesome
on 13 August 2012
Having bought Living Lean as a hardcopy book when it came out, I have since been an avid follower of Mike Dolce and pretty much everything he does. What I like is his simple but very effective approach to healthy living. I have eaten healthily for a few years now, but am always looking for new things to try, to combine with my gym work/martial arts, and this covers it all. Following on from Living Lean, this book gives you a whole load of recipes to try, that are so tasty and easy to make. Some things you may have to go to a health shop to get, but most ingredients you can find on the shelf at Tesco. This book will cover you from the moment you get up to the last meal of the day and all the snacks inbetween. It has changed certain things I now have in my diet and I feel much better, more energetic and all round healthier for it. If you want to change your lifestyle without feeling like you cant eat anything, or the current "diet" your on is bland, then you cannot go wrong with this book. Infact, do yourself a favour and purchase Living Lean too. You wont regret it.
on 7 February 2014
I've researched and tried many nutritional plans. My own belief is that we should have a healthy balanced diet and that FAD and CRASH diets are bad. In fact they are worse than doing nothing!

The Living Lean concept is based on a highly nutritious, varied, energy yielding lifestyle plan. It's not a short term diet, although results will start to appear quickly for those that follow it correctly. There are plenty of varied recipes in the book so you can say goodbye to trying to force down cabbage soup every night for 6 weeks before your next holiday! This plan is healthy and great fun and I noticed the difference in how I felt within days. You will too, believe me.

Mike Dolce and his wife Brandy have added the expert touch to common sense nutrition and done it in a way that is not confusing, just enlightening.

Best thing I ever could have done for my health and wellbeing. Thanks Mike and Brandy
on 30 November 2012
Brilliant, easy to follow cookbook making living healthy so easy, you'd be a fool not to buy it!
This book WILL change your life if you eat the simple meals he gives you.
This should in the school curriculum!
Well done Mike!
on 30 July 2013
I liked the Dolce Diet Living Lean, because it shows you meals you can prepare that will not cost to much once you have purchased some of the main ingredients you can save money.
on 19 July 2013
Since I had started lifting, I decided the best way to get the most out of it was to change my diet also. Most of the recipes are very tasty and easy to make. I even love the snack section!