Customer reviews

on 21 March 2017
A book that has re-united

I am not qualified to write reviews, but I can say it has re-united 2 sisters which is great for me and them!
on 27 April 2017
Found this a great read. Very inspiring to know women from disadvantaged backgrounds and rise up and make a difference. Reminded me how privileged a world I live in and to do more esp in my community.
on 29 December 2014
Book received in new condition. A courageos account of a disobedience which resulted in a massive women movement and brought about change in her country. An excellent read.
on 29 June 2013
This wonderfully inspirational book is a source of strength for every woman in this world. "Mighty Be Our Powers" is not only recommendable for those who are interested in the history of Liberia or war time accounts in general, but also for every woman who needs an inspirational source to get back on her feet after a twist of fate.
on 12 July 2015
Great book. I encourage all women to read this.
on 30 September 2012
If you need a good book that tells the story as it is, then you should read this. You will laugh, cry and walk the road with Leymah. Truly inspirational.
on 23 March 2014
Excellent! Well written and hard to put down. Gbowee has a story to share that will touch you at some level, thank you for letting us in.
on 11 December 2013
I read this for a book club book, it seems like a very honest account. It is humorous and heart wrenching in places.
on 12 January 2014
I loved this book. I enjoy inspirational books and I think this one tops them all!
I would recommend this book to any non-fiction, true life story lovers.
on 19 March 2012
A powerful and moving story. Leymah Gbowee is inspirational and fearless.A lesson to us all and a true testament to the power of women.Together we can move mountains.