Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 February 2013
I bought this book based on the fact that it is sold as a Sarah Addison Allen book, which in fact it is not. It is short stories written by 4 different authors. It is an enjoyable book on the whole but not what I was expecting.
on 18 February 2012
Have read all of Sarah Addison Allen's books so far and enjoyed them and her contribution to this collection was pretty good. Particularly enjoyed Kathryn Majendie's story and am thinking of purchasing one of her books listed at the back of this one. All in all a pleasant read.
on 29 May 2013
I have read all of Sarah's books & find it impossible to find another author who rights in her style.
Sadly I just could not get into this short short, I was half way through when I decided I had not been grabbed by this story. It was so lacking in interest that I left the book on the train.
on 3 March 2016
I love Sarah Addison Allen, but not all the other authors are my taste.