on 4 July 2017
Brilliant book....so far! I have just completed the first chapter, and read about (South Korean) Dr Yonggi Cho's first foray into church-planting! So far I have found it a gripping read! It has the feel of a modern-day version of Derek Prince's 'They Shall Expel Demons'. It ought to be a must-read for intercessors and those involved in the Ministry of Deliverance, in my humble opinion.
on 24 May 2015
Very informative - a bit deep and dark so best to read in small doses but very informative of the things going on in darkness in the world that the hierachy would rather we didn't know about
on 27 May 2015
Well written and interesting book. Very well researched subject.
on 17 December 2015
Well written and informative and definitely a worthwhile read if you want to know what is going on in the World these days.
on 2 July 2016
Very good, can't wait to read this book, it has a lot to do with demonic forces at work and the Nephilim and much more .
on 23 January 2015
This is what's coming folks whether we like it or not! Fantastic informative book well worth reading.
on 24 February 2014
This is well worth reading however I was hoping for more clarification on actual subjects we see in our daily lives but it talks more about the engineering side of things and can seemed bogged down with explanations that doesn't bring you any clearer to where we are right now.
on 8 July 2017
It is clear to me that most people for centuries past, have been trying to interpret end time prophecy by looking at their own contemporary, political and social surroundings, but my opinion is this. The age of the coming of the son of man will usher in an environment which is basically hinted at in our modern sci-fi movies, ancient technologies will return and usher in the days of Noah.
on 3 October 2011
This book was much more interesting that I was expecting. Although written from a Christian point of view, the book exhaustively puts forward the evidence that in our and our children's lifetime, we'll see the end of humanity and 100% 'human' and the beginning of the human/machine hybrid. If you think this all sounds far fetched - read this book and see what's happening NOW in these areas of science and transhumanism. Eye opening stuff, I could not put this book down.
on 27 August 2015