on 27 May 2013
My botany loving brother never believed me when I told him this book existed. The book itself is a must for non users like me who want to learn about the so called bad plants that are saving peoples lives. My brother loved the read and now agrees the research held within this book is ground breaking.
on 30 March 2012
If you want to learn the truth about cannabis (marijuana) and you care about your health and the health of others then this is the book to read. Packed with facts, easy to read and highly recommended. Will leave you wanting more so there are plenty of references to follow up. Get your MP a copy for Christmas.
on 31 March 2013
So far I have bought 4 copies of this book & I suspect I will buy more. It is a book that you want to give to other people when you know they will benefit from reading it. It has so much valuable information presented in a clear & easy to understand way. It dispels many of the myths & gives a good account of the medical knowledge. This is a very valuable book.
on 6 December 2012
Contains IMPORTANT Information, about a safe and natural CURE for Cancer that has been hidden from the people for at least 40 years ... A vital read
on 1 February 2015
Fantastic book, confirms what we have all been saying for years!!!!
on 12 February 2015