on 17 January 2015
This book has contact with The Holy Trinity. There is absolutely no doubt of its authenticity in my mind. It is a close encounter with Jesus Christ and it will enlighten your soul.
The love and light of the Master shines through all 1200 pages. I fell in love with The Son of God for the first time in my life. That this treasure exists is a gift for the seeker of Divine Truth, and "the Book is up there" with the Word of God itself.
I am deeply thankful that God brought me to this book, as its Divine Love will set you free. That it is possible to feel and experience direct contact with Jesus in our times is beyond words.
Set your soul on fire and enter true life in God.
Amen.
on 13 July 2013
It is hard to overestimate the importance of this book which has been (and remains) available also through private channels. The writings within have transformed the lives of many thousands of people and have brought them back to God and to Love. Although it will probably take many decades for a full recognition of the value of the book to emerge, its availability from a mainstream source is a big step forward.
on 5 November 2013
Never mind the 5 stars, with this book you can reach ALL the stars, the moon and the very SON OF GOD
on 13 March 2016
A love hymn to mankind , God comes & speaks to us directly teaches us from the beginning reminding us of all He has given us in oHis Word calling us to repent turn back & in His Love to unite
on 19 November 2014
My soul is happy and filled with Peace and Love, what a blessing to start and finish day with The Guidance. I am not alone any more :)
on 21 May 2014
This is God's Love Hymn to all of us.
Know Him better and fall in love with
the Holy Trinity.