on 27 May 2017
Completed all questions in this book within the week running up to the exam. Would recommend the book however the reason I gave it three stars is because almost all questions are available for free online from one website. In addition there was an error on the one of the answers where the response had nothing to do with the related question. The website that has all the questions for free does not provide detailed answers for each question and the book was very good for that so for that reason I think it was a good purchase overall and useful.
on 15 March 2014
I just passed the PMP Exam at my first attempt this week. While preparing I wanted to get some familiarity with practice questions that accurately reflected the type that come up in the actual exam and also to wanted to highlight any knowledge gaps I had.

This book helped me to achieve both. It has 18 Mock Exams and 12 Knowledge area quizzes. I found the questions really helped in becoming familiar with the style of those you are likely to encounter in the exam. It also helped to identify where I had insufficient understanding and pointed me to general areas in the PMBOK that required further work. This part of the process can be quite time consuming but I found it to be an effective learning technique.

I did the first 12 exams and all the knowledge area quizzes and this highlighted all the gaps and I then did the last 6 exams over the 2-3 days prior to the exam. As an addition to a good preparation course and a thorough understanding of the main PMBOK areas this book is very helpful and I would recommend it.

Mark Walsh PMP
Ireland
on 20 January 2015
My biggest tip to you will be - buy this book! The questions are worded as per the PMP exam. I made the mistake of ignoring this book and using an app - it was great as a sense check and building false hope, but when i used the book i could see I would struggle in the exam. The guidance notes are great too and the answers direct you to PMBOK chapters for further study. Worthwhile investment.
on 12 December 2013
I have just Passed PMP exam. I used this book for practice along with Rita's PMP Exm Prep book. It has 1045 questions in total divided into 18 mock exams of 50 questions each and 10 questions quiz for each knowledge area.
on 23 September 2012
This book gives you 1000 questions like the ones for the exam. The questions are well written and very interesting. They are not overly simplified or easy. Given its price, it's the cheapest path I found to preparing for the exam. Many websites offer you the same amount of questions for six or ten times the price of this book.
on 14 May 2011
I found this book a very good support tool to prepare my PMP exam. Loads of sample questions which give a good idea about the ones in the test. In addition, a pretty clear esplanation of the correct answers with references directly to the PMBOK.
I would recommend it to prepare the exam (at least till contents won`t change, which should happen in July 2011)
on 7 March 2015
I bought this as well as the Rita guide. This publication focuses purely on practise questions and is a good companion to the Rita guide.

I passed PMP first time and this was an invaluable aid.
on 15 January 2017