Customer reviews

on 19 October 2009
Although I am already a huge fan of this series I am still amazed at how each new book opens up so many possibilities for me. I'm used to working with energy as that is my job but reading of Anastasia helps me to believe in more...and when we believe in the more it manifests.

I've been personally inspired to create my own garden of creation right here at Mairela using techniques from Anastasia to bring about perfect health and nutrition thereby creating the purest form to know myself.

It's a wonderful model for new thinking into a new age for Man.
on 8 September 2014
Very good material
on 13 August 2015
all good
on 20 August 2014
on 29 June 2011
Reads like fiction, which it most probably is. Definitely a money making scam by the author or whoever else is in on it. Although the ideas are not bad, it is so improbable that someone is having a laugh at all the gullible people who buy into it.