on 16 May 2017
Excellent, written in a comfortable easy to read and clear way. Outlined and structured in a great sequence. Exceptionally glad that I have found this gem.
on 4 August 2017
All the basics are there
Chapters are well structured
on 17 July 2017
This book is outstanding to say the least has helped me as a contact centre coach facing any situation
on 12 August 2017
Amazing!
on 3 June 2014
This book did what it said on the cover and was a great asset whilst I was training to be a life coach. I found I had the basic questions already but this one went way beyond that & allowed me to really understand my client/ coachee. I know I will continue to use this in my developing practice.
on 19 April 2017
Useful
on 2 December 2015
Excellent book. I use coaching skills in my everyday business life (although I'm not fomally trained as a coach) and I wanted to get a better understanding of how coaching works and a framework to get the best results. I've found it very, very helpful.
on 10 February 2015
I love this book. It's very informative with some great questions, and written in a very readable style. Easy to dip into, definitely recommended, particularly for new coaches like me who need a bit of a guiding hand!
on 26 November 2014
A great resource if you're a coach who loves to have great questions at your fingertips. I was impressed by the number and range of questions that this book offers. Very practical.
on 1 June 2015
If you're new to coaching this book is a fantastic tool to use to develop your practical skills. I'm working as part of a triad to work through some of the exercises together.