on 18 May 2017
Excellent!
on 20 December 2006
At last we have a book available that gives tips and advice on facilitating end of iteration retrospectives. Esther Derby and Diana Larsen are recognised experts in this field and have gathered knowledge from the international community of retrospective facilitators and presented it in an accessible format for readers new to facilitation.

The book will be really useful to agile coaches and team leads who want to apply retrospectives in their teams. A variety of exercises are described so that your retrospectives won't get boring and will continue to reveal process improvements that help your team optimize their process and stay sharp. This will become a well-thumbed trusty reference for agile teams.
on 9 November 2013
As a Scrum Trainer and Contract Scrum Master, I regularly look for new ways to enliven Scrum Retrospectives. This book is my start point. It not only contains some fantastic ideas, it sets my mind free to think of alternatives that I can use.

Keeping Sprint Retrospectives engaging and useful is pivotal to helping a Scrum Team to continuously improve. This book will help you do that.
on 6 May 2013
This book gives lots of practical advice for facilitating retrospectives but also facilitating meetings in general. In covers in detail techniques to use for getting information and analysis activities. It also covers how to control larger groups. Next week I'm facilitating a meeting of 20 people and I'm very pleased to get this kind of practical advice. I'm going to use the techniques described and I feel much more confident about the exercise that I'm going to do. I'd recommend this book to new facilitators however I'm sure that people with experience would learn something new too.
on 8 May 2013
I found this useful, I think it will take me a while to try some of the ideas but I've defiantly changed some of the way I facilitate these meetings.
on 3 November 2016
Relatively decent book in the agile space.

A lot of variants can be found on google/linkedin groups (if you join the right ones) and so on, but this helps to clarify some of the finer details and theory.
on 20 December 2016
Lots of great ideas for running Retrospectives, keeping them fresh and avoiding repetition, with suggestions for different ways to tease out issues the team is having with Scrum and to improve them.
on 10 February 2017
Step-by-step guide to facilitating a Retrospective. Very clear and logical, easy to read, good tips and practical examples. Love it.
on 14 October 2014
Works well as a cookbook for ideas to grt you started. You can get additional ideas off the net.
on 15 February 2016
Use it all the time for reference