Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on 15 June 2009
I am studying Nutritional Therapy and thought this book would compliment some of my course work. It has lots of good information on nutrition - i.e. essential nutrients etc. As food should be the main source of these essential nutrients this book is fantastic - so many fabulous recipes and excellent alternatives for any type of diet/food intolerance if you want to make the effort.
I was at a cookery demo yesterday (run by the college) and the nutritionists giving the demo had this book and it was well fingered and pages marked with post-its which I felt was a great sign.
It is great value for the amount of reading it contains - ENJOY :-)
on 19 October 2009
This is book contains it all. It is a no nonsense book. No crazy diets just sound advise and above all great recipes for healthy living. It is a chunky book so have not gone through it all as yet but have tried out some of the recipes and they are great dishes.

Enjoy the book and live life to the full.
World's Healthiest Foods, The: Essential Guide for the Healthiest Way of Eating
on 10 January 2011
I ordered this book on the 12th December and was told that I would not receive it before Christmas, this had to come from USA, I was so surprised when 23rd December it arrived on my doorstep so I was able to give this book as a gift in time for Christmas. I must compliment you on your service especially as we had so much snow before Christmas. Thank you.
on 21 August 2014