Customer reviews

on 14 May 2017
This is a must read for anyone involved in a startup, specifically at C-level or those involved in marketing. This should be a must read for all those involved in sales or marketing in a startup.
on 7 February 2017
Good book. I started to think differently about business after reading it.
on 23 October 2015
Unfortunately in this technical day and age this book is in desperate need of an update, both in terms of content and it's general look, feel and readability. I know there are some good reviews and I've heard god things about Four Steps to the Epiphany but I'm afraid I just can't help it if I was bored and barely made it through the first chapter. This is a subject which I am familiar with too and an area I have worked in for over a decade, I just wasn't left feeling inspired.
on 2 October 2015
Great
on 24 September 2015
Some really interesting insights in this book. Well worth a read before you take the leap to start that business.
on 16 September 2014
As a technologists, gets you thinking about customers. Have experienced developing an application without customers, now, building a customer/marketing base before coding is a better use of time. This is the second book in the Lean series in reading and I have changed my views on coding first.
on 30 July 2014
Interesting and very insightful
on 28 March 2014
Read a lot of books that wax lyrical over 'lean' but this one is the base template.

Its really not a read cover to cover book but to dip in and out of when your thinking about how you practically do something.

Really a must for your shelf as a reference if your a startup leader. Also not something you can find on the net (most of the lean stuff is just basic concepts which you can glean from the net).
on 1 February 2014
I just finished but since I was around 10% of the way through I knew I'd have to read this a second time. Full of wise insights as to why you have to frequently measure your assumptions against the real world or suffer the consequences. On my second read I hope I'll understand it all a little better.
on 24 January 2014
Really insightful, and quite holistic in its approach, in that it really covers everything a start-up will need to deal with, right until the time it transforms into a full-blown, profitable organisation.