Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 December 2012
I have read many books on how to meditate and spent well over £100 on a Transcendental meditation course, all of which left me unsure and confused, but none of the above have come close to this book. Deep Meditation is easy to understand and very thorough with every eventuality explained. There are only 100 pages but every one of them are informative, in short, easily the best value for money book I have read for a long time.
on 12 June 2010
This book is the first in the series and explains deep meditation in simple easy ways. After applying techniques in this book you will notice a profound difference after the very first time of meditating.

Whether you have meditated for a long time or are a complete beginner you will love this book. If you are looking for the ancient secret practices to be explained in simple, easy terms then this is for you.

This book proves that anyone can achieve what they want from meditation, whether that be stress relief, more joy and fulfillment in life or even eventual enlightenment.

Very well written and accesible by anyone from beginner to advanced.
on 25 December 2005
Meditation is the single and most effective practice that can lead to self-realization. But our progress in meditation can be slowed down by lot of wrong notions that we have about it. For example are thoughts in meditation a good sign or a bad sign? The general myth is that thoughts are a distraction from the mantra and hence bad. The author of the book explains in a very effective way why thoughts are not bad. The way he explains how we touch the "inner silence" with every loss of mantra is simply mindblowing. Only somebody who has really mastered the art of meditation can explain the science behind it so clearly.
This book is a wonderful guide on not just how to meditate, but also how to do it really effectively. The author clears up lot of myths about meditation that people have. Having practised this method for long enough and having seen the results for myself, I can vouch for the effectiveness of the method suggested in this book. The method suggested here can be easily incorporated into day2day life and can do wonders to your life. I strongly recommend this to everyone, from people just starting in meditation to advanced meditators.
on 28 October 2012
I have been meditating for almost four years now using breathing as my focus,but i never quite felt any real change in my reactions/approach to life,s typical situations.I felt great during my meditation sessions,but all of my good intentions would "go out of the window" as soon as i faced the day.
I bought DEEP MEDITATION as a last resort to find a better way to meditate and reach a deeper part of myself in order to make real changes.
IT WORKS !!!! The changes are subtle yet dramatic.There are moments of complete inner silence and peace that just surface at any given time.I still have the same "day to day" issues (who dosen,t !! )but i face them more openly and with an acceptance that i can,t quite describe.
I honestly recommend you to try this method,I would go as far as to say that it has even reduced my Restless Leg Syndrome which plagues me every evening.
I for one,am sticking with this method and i can,t wait to see where it takes me !!
on 9 December 2005
This in my opinion is the most concise easy to read and comprehensive little book on this subject ever written.
Everyone and anyone can do deep meditation using the simple no nonsense system explained so eloquently in this book.
If the rest of the series are like this then together they will be the most important thing to come out in many years. , I cant wait!!!
Richard
on 3 April 2013
Deep Meditation is a well written and easy to understand book; Some have been annoyed by the author's repetition throughout the book, but I can see clearly that this was necessary,.. because it gently and perfectly drives home the lessons he is trying to teach. Read properly and fully, this little book can only benefit the reader...recommended without reservation.
on 17 December 2012
I thought there might be more `how to` sections in this book. Essentially it is a book about the benefits of meditation. Some of the English used is quite stilted - maybe it`s a translation in parts. Given there are other kindle books for free that I think are better and more comprehensive, this title did not represent good value for me.
on 28 February 2013
By far the easiest read I have come across in some time.. Much is repeated throughout the book, though not in vain. It was the first book on meditation for me and I recommend it to anybody else who is just beginning to scratch the surface of this remarkable world . Thanks!
on 3 June 2010
Such a simple practice, but easily complicated.

Yogani puts across what the rights and wrongs of meditation are in a simple, down to earth, style. Its like you are talking to a friend.

After reading this you will be on your way to a much more peaceful way of life.
on 20 April 2014
This book was so interesting to me. I wanted to start meditating and this book is so accessible it enabled me to do that. I love the style in which it is written. Yogani takes complicated and complex concepts and ideas and explains them so clearly. It is an easy but very informative read and I find myself inspired and wanting to know much more. I have started experiencing the benefits of meditation and I feel this book has changed my life and started me on a journey.