Customer reviews

on 16 February 2013
Covers a period of dr who that i only know from reading the novels very well, and i now feel i know it almost as if i had sit a watched each episode. very good behind the scenes information on why somes things were done in the way they were.
on 20 December 2010
I bought this book as a gift for my son, I bought the first issue last year which he said was well worth the money. There us plenty of information in this book for the real Doctor Who fans.
on 29 December 2010
I purchased these for my Daughters Christmas present and she loves them. I did have to change a couple of the set that I purchased as the corners were badly damaged during delivery but they were exchanged by Amazon with out any bother. Delivery was as usual for Amazon, well on time.