on 8 March 2011
I thought it would be a great gift for twins...but you need to buy 2 of them!!! I am very disappointed...
The first part of the book it is indeed for both of them, but the second half is dedicated to ONLY one of the twins.
If the publisher would have made another identical separate second half for the other twin too, it would have gotten my 5 stars, because it's a nice memory book, with nice pictures. But because it is dedicated to twins but only one of them can get this book, I give it one star. The whole idea was to get one album for both babies....
on 14 December 2010
Great book but really really american, wouldnt normally bother me but i had different ones for both my sons and loved filling them in. this was a gift for a friend, quite diappointed. Although it not to say someone else may love it!!
on 2 February 2009
I have twins myself but bought this for my cousin's twins. It's a really nice book but a little 'American' in it's wording. Don't let this put you off though. Still a lovely gift for twins. My only reason for not getting one myself was I prefer to keep 2 individual books so I can give them one each when they are older.
on 25 November 2010
I bought this for a friend who had twins thinking it would be lovely and different. It is lovely apart from the big yellow sticker on the front saying "Got two? two books needed for twins!". would one not assume as the book is titled "Twice upon a time Twins Baby Memories" that it was for both the babies memories? Not just one baby? Maybe its just me! I will have to hold this gift back as I only have one book. Not impressed.
on 17 June 2011
the hard copy of the book is lovely and set out like a story to begin with but what it doesn't say in the description is that you need TWO books as after the part about the pregnancy it only talks about one of the twins
on 17 August 2011
It is not clear on your site that you have to purchase TWO books - I would have thought a book called "TWICE UPON A TIME" would be for 2 babies.
My daughter had twins and I had to buy too - bit of a con!
on 17 November 2011
I bought 2 of these books for the twins I am expecting in December as I like the idea that they can each have their own book. Its nice that there is a joint section and then a section devoted to just the 1 for the remainder of the book (hence why you need 2 books). However, I am disappointed that the language used is American English especially as a keyword is 'Mom'. I can't find a suitable English replacement so have kept them.
on 6 November 2011
Nice book. The item is same as it is described on the products information page. i Would recommend anyone expecting twins to buy this book.
on 14 June 2011
I think the product needs to be made explicit that it's only for one of the twins. The product description reads as if it's for both the twins, but you actually need 2 of the book if you're buying for twins. So I think it's a complete rip-off. I didn't realise that I need 2 books, and only ordered one. By the time the delivery arrived, it was too late for me to buy the second book. It completely ruined my original plan.