on 25 June 2011
Poor quality card. Not super-shiny, though still too shiny for my liking, and not much thicker than very thick paper! Very flimsy indeed. I'm disappointed, because I paid a fair amount for them from a US seller (more than double the price they're available for via Amazon right now).

Other than that, the traditionally-styled artwork is rich in colour and detail. Generally, people seem realistic and unique, and the scenes contain the usual symbolism, which a few alterations, such as a panther (or similar big cat) on the Fool card, rather than a dog or crocodile. The images contain virtually no nudity - just one card shows a woman's breasts, another shows two bare bottoms - just in case anyone finds naked bodies offensive! The images on the back aren't symmetrical (so you know what way up they are when shuffling), and individual cards aren't titled or numbered. The last two points aren't necessarily negative, depending on how experienced you are, how you plan to use the cards, and what your personal preferences are; but I thought it important to note them.

I haven't had a chance to work with the cards yet, either for meditation or readings (I'll edit the review once I have), but the images seem very powerful for a first glance through. The characters on the major and court cards stare intensely at you from their windows/frames, and I feel working with them will result in some interesting experiences.

I'd have liked to have awarded this deck 5 stars, but the the quality disappointed me that much. Perhaps By the time I edit this review they'll have made such an impression I can warrant changing my rating... I do hope so; it's an awful shame when they ruin someone's hard work by producing it from crappy materials.
on 8 February 2014
This "expansive" Tarot deck from Jung philosophy may complete and enlarge one's experience with tarot symbolism. You will need the The Jungian Tarot and Its Archetypal Imagery for a better understanding!
on 11 August 2014
Thanks for posting me 'The Jungian Tarot Deck'.