on 28 July 1999
This is one of the more precious book I have ever read. It is passionate, easy-to-ready and very professional at the same time. Good for professionals and for parents. I love the photografs; and the step-by-step they teach the exercises really makes it easy to do on your one. Also, the cases histories are incredible. It is a shame not to have it!
on 16 February 2009
I use yoga working with special children, this book gave me a new and clear vew, the simplisity and depth.the training is clear and gradual, easy to use with children with severe disabilities.I got smiles out of the children using it.
on 22 July 2009
Our son has Cerebral Palsy, and performing the techniques described in this book has I am sure helped him get to where he is today.
on 13 March 2015
fab book for all yoga teachers