Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 March 2015
I got a special edition book limited to 4000 copies that looked completely new and for a fifth og the retail price. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.
on 9 November 1998
David Koenig spent many a night at Acapulco Restaurant on Harbor Blvd (just across the street from Disneyland) where he plied Disney cast members with drink to "spill their guts." While Koenig did get some SLIGHTLY 'never before heard' tales, after a short time, the Disney gang had sniffed him out, and began regaling Koenig with fantastic tales that were TRULY new, as they never happened. As a Disney cast member for over 8 years , my only wish was to have been one of the many who helped make an ass of this man by giving him outrageous whoppers (all of which he believed) to fill his "tell all" book. Little of what is in these pages is actually true, and many aren't even physically possible. Case in point: the Japanese in the submarine leaving the dock story - this can't happen as it was told, so if it didn't happen that way, there was no way it happened at all, or there would be no "incident." Don't waste your money buying this book and don't waste your time reading it.
on 22 June 1997
I read the book with interest and finished it in one day. I must
congratulate David on it's accuracy, especially during the time
period I worked there (1967-1974).
My career at Disneyland started at Aunt Jemima's Pancake House in
February 1967, a few months after Walt died. The restaurant , at
this time was a Lessee (owned by Quaker Oats) until the end of
the Summer of 1967 when Disney formally took the operation over.
My indoctrination to the Disney way began at this time.
I'm not going to bore you with a lot of details regarding the
social atmosphere (which you so accurately depict in your book)
but lets just say that working as a lead cook and chief social
chairman for the restaurant transformed me from a rather shy to
an outwardly type of person in a matter of months.
It was during the summer of 1970r that I watched in
disbelief as "Yippie Day" unfolded.
I was called in from my day off and reported to duty at the Main
Street Hub. My job was to keep an eye on things in that area and
on 5 February 1999
Mickey Mouse has capitalized on the "When Animals Attack" phenomenon with this book. The book tells of graphic dismemberments on the "Matterhorn", drownings en route to "Tom Sawyers Island", and raping and pillage on "Pirates of the Carribbean". This book should have been titled, "When Mickey Attacks". Terrible