on 6 March 2003
This is one of the best books I have ever read!!! It is a MUST for anyone in Network Marketing but also for anyone who values their relationships with others. The bottom line is we don't listen and we need to learn how.
I am currently studying An Introduction to Counselling and I think maybe this book should be part of the recommended reading for our group.
An easy book to read - can be done in an hour or less. But then you need to read it again and again!! Even if you only read it once and then put it on the shelf, you'll learn something.
on 12 February 2002
Im have been with a Very successful Network Marketing Company in th UK for around five years and cannot beleive I haven't come across this book before, because it has change the way I talk to people - for the better.
We alaways recommend a list of top 5 books when someone joins our team to get the best start they can and one of them has just been replaced with this book. ! FANATASTIC read it all in 30mins first time I picked it up. If you haven't read this ! you definatly are not the finshed product ?
on 2 December 2001
A true leader will read this book several times. Once is never enough. This book will change your life and I do not say that lightly. The most important skill in Network Marketing - Listening -needs to be mastered. This book will do this for you if you follow the easy steps. Good luck !
on 25 July 2012
It is surprising what you can hear when you actually listen. This was an insightful book and a good tool. People are all to fond of the sounds of their own voices that they neglect to hear and I mean properly hear what anyone else is saying to them. I was definitely food for thought.
on 20 January 2010
For a small book it sure delivers excellent results. I was not impressed at first, yet the more I read the more I felt as though I was learning something special!!

If you are thinking of joining a network marketing company, then this book is highly recommended, the reason it is recommended is because when you first start, you will try and sign every man and his dog. And there will be times when you get rejected and you will continue to make the same mistakes... unless that is you improve on asking the right questions, then keep quiet and use your remarkable listening skills, which this book will teach you how to attain.

Do not be fooled by the size of this book, why? Because I have learnt from other small books that I've read, i.e. Questions are the Answers, by Allan Pease and Rapid Result Referrals, by Roy Sheppard, that by keeping it simple and by asking the right questions, you can get the results you want.
on 4 December 2013
This book helps you to rethink your whole approach to other people. If you listen more you understand more and make greater connections with other people.
on 10 January 2013
This is essential reading for anyone whose business is in MLM. I would recommend everyone in business should read it
on 15 February 2016
Really helpful strategies here.
on 25 September 2013