on 26 November 2012
I took a sneaky peek at this publication, when it arrived through the door! (It is really for my husband's christmas, as we are going to Alaska early in the new year). I think it is an excellent way of us being able to follow the passage of the ship as we sail north through the inside passage of the west coast of Canada..... He will enjoy the unique way the info has been put into a linear concept plus all the extra relevant information that has been provided about all the places we will visit. Cannot wait to see his face on christmas morning when he opens his stocking gifts.
VINE VOICEon 1 March 2014
I haven't been to the Inside Passage yet, but the trip is booked for the summer and I wanted to get more info to prepare myself. This beautifully produced map with extra pages of tourist info is just right for the job. Well produced on good quality paper. If the information turns out to be duff I will repost, promise.
on 7 December 2014
Bought this for my son and daughter in law as they did this cruise as part of their honeymoon. They loved it.
Very informative.
on 26 January 2013
When I toured Canada I wished I had this on my trip, its great!!! and valuable map and with more info of the area,
on 19 September 2012
I recently enjoyed a Norwegian Cruise Lines cruise, with my wife of 50 years, up the Inside Passage to Alaska. It was an excellant experience for us both and what a way to celebrate our Anniversary, with magnificent scenery and visits to the townships of Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway along the way, together with a cruise down the beautiful Tracey Arm. All this was made all the more enjoyable for us by having in our possession a copy of The Alaska & Canada's Inside Passage Cruise Tour Guide produced by Coastal Cruise Tour Guides of Seattle, and provided for us on purchase from Amazon.co.uk. A very comprehensive Tour Guide with a large scale Map of the Inside Passage together with a lot of information about the region and the places we visited. An absolute must for anyone contemplating this journey.
on 29 July 2012
This map is perfect for the Alaskan cruise I am taking next year. It is nice to see the route that we will take all in one place and will be easier to pack than a guide book.
on 21 February 2013
Looks like it will be a good companion for the cruise, if you love maps. I hope I find it useful in May.
on 2 June 2013
Quite simply - an excellent map that complemented our sailing and on the ground experience. The combination of map and accompanying various information enhances the product.
on 23 June 2011
We recently went on The "Voyage of the Glaciers" cruise from Whittier to Vancouver for our honeymoon.
I'm a bit of a map geek so it was great to have this 6ft long map of our voyage as we were able to track where we were each day.
The other info regarding the geography, culture, history etc was also interesting and the small town guides came in handy when we stopped in Skagway, Ketchican and Juneau.
on 9 January 2006
I wish I had this map when we cruised from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert on a perfect September day in 2003. Easy to handle as your voyage progresses and full of useful, general information. An ideal souvenir for anyone doing the trip for the first time. There was nothing like this available on the BC ferry 'Queen of the North'! I've bought it as we plan a return trip to BC next year, but as I've become particularly interested in the geography of the Inside Passage, I will be looking out for more detailed maps too.