Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 5 April 2014
This is the book for OA reading everyday. It is a must and so helpful as you read and work the steps. It is a must have part Of you OA library.
on 8 August 2016
Everyone who has ever had issues with weight and yo-yo dieting, should read this book.
on 8 January 2015
If you in the o.a, fellowship then it's a must have, ,
on 22 November 2013
I am very pleased with the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous it has helped me in my path to NOT overeating. A very valuable book to have.
As an exercise physiologist and author of a successful fat-loss book, I am so happy to see such a sincere and understanding approach to managing the problem of compulsive eating. There is so much more to becoming healthy than working out and counting calories. With an approach such as is found in this program, a person can really take control of his or her dietary intake. For anyone who has trouble controlling their eating and wants to be as healthy as they can, if you combine this program with the right plan to incorporate an active, healthy lifestyle into your daily routine, weight management success will be at your doorstep. Good luck to all as you pursue control, health, and happiness!
on 7 May 2010
You could read this book and follow the steps in it without going to an O.A group, people may get put off by the use of 'God' but it really isn't a religious book or programme, it relates to a higher power, or God as you see 'him.' it is a spiritual approach towards overcoming compulsive eating and or binge eating, I wish I had known about this book years ago! some people view their higher power as the group itself, or their own intuition. I recommed the book to help overcoming your addiction to food.
on 17 March 2014
My husband bought this for me because he worries about me.
It made me feel silly doing what the book said.
We are all different, so don't be too put off by my comments.
on 18 October 2011
So happy when this book arrived - I could not put it down - I shed many tears when reading and saw so much of myself in this book - I really feel I have found the help that I've needed after all these years!
on 20 February 2013
I would definitely recommend this book. I got a lot of identification from it & lots of help. I am now reading it for the second time as a lot to take in. Anyone with an overeating problem, I would definitely recommend it to. Easier to read than the big book.
on 6 January 2015