on 12 October 2015
This wonderful book has been in my possession for many years and been a valuable companion. This copy was for a friend who is delighted to now be using it.
Like the other volumes by Susan Hayward, it magically or spiritually (whichever your viewpoint) always hits the spot of need and provides a pathway for constructive thought and usually inspiration too.
on 4 August 2011
this is one of my favorite books - open it up and get the thought of the day and roll with it. lovley. a great gift too.
on 21 January 2013
A lovely book full of nuggets for life. Inspiring quotations, poems and sayings. I enjoy dipping into it when I am looking for inspiration.
on 14 April 2014
I was recommended this by my yoga teacher, who reads a gem every week at the end of the class. Enjoyable to dip in and out of.
on 13 December 2015
Supposed to be in very good condition. I wouldn't agree with that description, maybe good was a better word.
on 3 September 2015