Customer reviews

on 19 July 2014
excellent
on 9 November 2013
only used this card deck a few times but I found it accurate and it's great for choosing a crystal to wear for that day or week also the message gives deeper insight into questions or situation. For example today my card is 'smokey quartz' it says it is for grounding and releasing emotional blocks, that all physical illness stems from the emotions. Well I have flu, and so feeling and expressing how I feel healing occurs, and yes I see where I did not express recently. the stone shows healing is occurring right now. I will wear this quartz for today. Some of the crystals in this deck I don't have so look for an alternative or I could connect with the card and picture itself. It is a lovely deck to add to other decks and do a reading with a few decks for more insight.
on 12 October 2015
Beautiful deck! As a Crystal Healer, I thought I'd try out using oracle cards in my consultations, and this is the first deck I decided to go with. However 3 things bothered me a little:

1) Some rare crystals are entailed while some more common ones are missing.
2) No black stones are in the deck other than Snowflake Obsidian.
3) I found the interpretations in the booklet to contain more "predictions" rather than actual influences related to the crystal. I generally find predictions too fake.

I understand the author went with what he felt about the crystals intuitively, which is why I do the same when I offer readings. I may be combining this deck with another one, as I find that some very essential crystals are missing.

In spite its shortages, it's a beautiful deck that is very inspiring to work with. If you aren't a Crystal nut like I am, what bothered me will most likely not bother you.
on 28 May 2007
I remember the first time I saw these cards, in a little holistic shop near where I live. I collect crystals and minerals anyway and adore learning more about them and how exactly they have the tremendous effect on us that they do, so seeing these cards was like fate really.

They require a little bit more work than most tarot or oracle decks. Each card shows a clear, beautiful photograph of the crystal/mineral, along with its name - but that's about it. For those used to interpreting energy from cards rather than symbols, these will be the ones for you. If you like a detailed portrait or landscape to work with, then perhaps look elsewhere. These are simple and to the point.

I recommend these cards not only because of their beauty, but also because of their originality. The box they come in is sturdy and opens with a little flap lid, rather than the whole top of the box coming off - a detail I liked.

If you like crystals - these will be for you as they were for me. If you're still learning to read tarot or oracles, perhaps look elsewhere.
on 27 November 2009
I was attracted to these cards as I am both a crystal healer and have spiritual interests. The cards and box are extremely well made and the images are truely beautiful as you would expect from Toni Carmine Salerno. I must admit I don't use them as much as my Angel cards but they are lovely and give you interesting insights into crystals in healing.
on 7 April 2014
I' m interested in crystals, so I looked for cards and I found it. I didn;t like the pictures of the ctystals.It isn't so clear. I liked the text of each crystal.

Best regards
E.Maltezaki
on 17 February 2016
I love all this man's cards it is as if he was speaking just to me. They are all lovely and profound and just hit the right spot when they are used. Just what we need in todays time and age.
on 17 February 2014
I am rating this five star because my wife for whom I bought them, has not stopped raving about them! They are uniquely different as far as oracle cards go and well worth investing in a pack.
on 1 April 2015
Beautiful, accurate cards with an amazing guidebook explaining wonderful messages!
Really impressed!!!
Its great if your inquiring about a specific situation!
Great cards!
on 5 December 2016
These are very good looking cards, big enough and also with a very explanatory and easy to read book too.
I cannot wait to try out properly and to learn them properly.