Customer reviews

Made in England: The Artisans Behind the Handbuilt Bicycle
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 January 2013
I bought this book for my cycle- loving family.They are very pleased to read about the manufacturers and their innovations in
the days before the Chinese cornered the market.
on 21 January 2014
My husband loved this book.
It's beautifully presented, full of information and apparently fascinating !
Expensive but well worth it for a bike fanatic !!
on 5 May 2013
I was in two minds whether to buy this book, but I am glad I did. I am a great fan of anything made in England, and this goes into the workshops of many of my heroes. The price is steep, but it's a book I shall return to many times in the future to dream of owning one of these handbuilt beauties.
on 21 February 2013
Bought this for our cycle crazy son. Beautiful book - he loved it - and even I as a non cyclist could understand his pleasure.
on 11 February 2013
Great pictures, good interviews and a nice insight into the old and new artisans of cycle frame building in the UK
on 25 November 2012
I just received a copy of Made In England and I can't put it down. I was in 2 minds whether to buy purely on cost but when I opened the box my first thought was 'ooooooh'. I'm a big fan of the English bike scene and this feeds my 'dirty habit!' :-)
on 4 December 2015
Good
on 25 July 2014
disappointing photos. Not a great read.
on 5 October 2014
Coffee table book .
on 18 February 2013
The photos are OK, but the book itself is not worth the cost and the cost of postage to the USA