on 5 March 2017
Absolutely brilliant book if you are new to Twitter! It has helped me promote my children's books, and it has also provided me with the additional information I needed to set up a thriving Twitter account at work. Simple to follow. The author Nicky Kriel has been wonderful, engaging with me on several occasions via social media. I would highly recommend.

Review by children's author S C Dann
on 29 August 2017
I bought the book 12 months ago. But not being familiar with Twitter decided to practice first. Started reading the book again two weeks ago and it all made so much sense. It's a great practical guide one I will refer to regularly. I will definitely buy the following book on Facebook Marketing. Good value for money.
on 31 January 2017
Wish I'd been recommended to buy this superb book when I first started on Twitter. Easy to digest, well thought out and written in a charming way - it's good, wholesome advice. Thanks Nicky Kriel - top marks!
on 28 February 2015
I recommend this book to anyone who, like me, had been using Twitter for some time and was wondering what all the fuss is about. I followed Nicky Kriel's advice for just one month and now I know know what all the fuss is about: it's completely revolutionized my business practices. I'm talking directly to industry colleagues and prospective clients daily now and gaining valuable contacts as well as insights into my field that I couldn't hope to have had time for in a year's worth of research. What's more it's fun and there's always someone around to talk shop with which I love. Great purchase! *****
on 17 March 2015
Really useful book, some great advice on using Twitter as a business. Also covers some interaction with other social media mediums which I found invaluable.

There were some areas covered in this book which directly caused me to alter my Twitter strategy with almost immediate results in terms of getting more website traffic.

Would definitely recommend this book.
on 19 February 2014
Easy to read, full of practical advice. I saw a huge improvement in the number of people following my blog on Twitter the minute I started applying Nicky's instructions

A must-read for anyone who needs to manage a Twitetr account - be it personal or corporate
on 13 August 2015
When I first went on twitter it was like a new world, and I didn't get it at first. The language and word abbreviations were alien to me, and I could not see how I was going to work it out. It wasn't until I saw how beneficial it could be to my business to help serve a wider audience that I thought I would learn how it works. This is a free way to promote what you do, whilst helping others gain information, and it’s being creative.

How to Twitter for Business Success was the book which grabbed my attention. My instinct was right as this book has proven to be everything it sets out to be – clear, informative, easy to read with suggestions and tips covering all areas. It is the perfect companion to help you communicate correctly on one of the world’s most popular social media platforms. Without such a book I would be guessing. I have saved time and errors.

If you have your own business or work within an organisation looking for a creative way to let the world know how great your products or services are, I recommend the book to help you hit the ground running, or to breathe a new energy into your existing Twitter project, and raise your social media klout.

Joel Van der Molen
Managing Director, Vandercom.co.uk
Follow me on Twitter @joelvdm @vandercom
on 5 March 2017
Excellent book. I found it invaluable for my start up company. Highly Recommend.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 December 2013
I loved everything about this book. First impression - It isn't daunting with text heavy pages, the layout is perfect with bullet points that grab your attention and most importantly, explained in a way that sinks in. You do not need to read the same paragraph over and over again, the information sticks.

It shouldn't take you more than three days to read through the book, I found myself reading it for 45 minutes, trying out the examples and then picking it up again and reading through the next dozen or so pages.

I think it makes you realise that like anything else, twitter isn't complicated once you know how to use it. There are a few bits that I felt were obvious, saying that I didn't read them over and think "why are you stating the obvious?" I read them with a content feeling of "oh I was right about that".
on 21 August 2015
Short and Tweet. This is a brilliant, must-have book for everyone. User-friendly, clearly laid-out and easy to follow with your twitter screen open at the same time. Packed with twittering gems, this book is truly the 'solid gold' that Dee Blick states in the introduction. Read cover to cover in an hour and change your business for a lifetime. Looking forward to the next one from Nicky already!