on 19 April 2013
To start at the end, Twitter works.

Proof? I raised £1,905 for charity last year - on Twitter, and I'm hardly the most popular person you ever encountered.

Set your objectives, formulate a plan, read Nicky's book. Fine tune your plan, put plan to work, dip into Nicky's book.

This book is a handy guide for all Twitter users, from absolute beaginners to experienced hands. I would recommend this publication as it would shorten the learning curve for new users. And, it deals head on with the vexing subject of automation.

As my new objective now is to use this social medium as a business tool, I got my first client from twitter last month. Used correctly and with this book as a guide, Twitter can be a cost effective method of: meeting new contacts; finding suppliers; generating leads; finding clients and last but not least, making friends.

My one question is: Dear Nicky, when are you going to write such a useful guide on the subject of Facebook?
on 13 August 2015
When I first went on twitter it was like a new world, and I didn't get it at first. The language and word abbreviations were alien to me, and I could not see how I was going to work it out. It wasn't until I saw how beneficial it could be to my business to help serve a wider audience that I thought I would learn how it works. This is a free way to promote what you do, whilst helping others gain information, and it’s being creative.

How to Twitter for Business Success was the book which grabbed my attention. My instinct was right as this book has proven to be everything it sets out to be – clear, informative, easy to read with suggestions and tips covering all areas. It is the perfect companion to help you communicate correctly on one of the world’s most popular social media platforms. Without such a book I would be guessing. I have saved time and errors.

If you have your own business or work within an organisation looking for a creative way to let the world know how great your products or services are, I recommend the book to help you hit the ground running, or to breathe a new energy into your existing Twitter project, and raise your social media klout.

Joel Van der Molen
Managing Director, Vandercom.co.uk
Follow me on Twitter @joelvdm @vandercom
on 21 August 2015
Short and Tweet. This is a brilliant, must-have book for everyone. User-friendly, clearly laid-out and easy to follow with your twitter screen open at the same time. Packed with twittering gems, this book is truly the 'solid gold' that Dee Blick states in the introduction. Read cover to cover in an hour and change your business for a lifetime. Looking forward to the next one from Nicky already!
on 12 January 2014
I have recently bought this fantastic book after connecting with Nicky Kriel on Twitter. It has provided me with invaluable knowledge and is an extremely helpful social tool for anyone already in business or looking to start up. It is written in a clear and professional way that makes it easy to understand, whether you are a new or an established user of Twitter. I can highly recommend this book to anyone, it has inspired me greatly. Thanks Nicky.
on 4 January 2014
A well written book that contains a lot of useful knowledge. It also has the ring of authenticity and, for British readers, the writer has obviously worked in the UK marketplace, which is important.
on 17 August 2015
Great book for anyone looking to get their teeth into Twitter. Well written and easy to follow. Nicky is also really approachable and I would highly recommend following her on Twitter for more expertise too!
on 17 March 2015
Really useful book, some great advice on using Twitter as a business. Also covers some interaction with other social media mediums which I found invaluable.

There were some areas covered in this book which directly caused me to alter my Twitter strategy with almost immediate results in terms of getting more website traffic.

Would definitely recommend this book.
on 24 April 2013
I get bored quickly of books where authors have taken themselves too seriously, thankfully Nicky Kriel has avoided this with "How to Twitter for business success". Some of the content I knew, some I needed reminding & the rest was little golden nuggets. I love short punchy writing style that I can pick up and put down as and when I need it and I would also recommend the 2nd or 3rd read with a highlighter handy to mark the bits really relevant to your business.
on 21 July 2014
I have just completed Nicky Kriel's how to twitter for business success, I realised how for some time now I was not getting 'twitter' right..!
The insights I have gained from the book have given me the confidence to re look at the strategy I use when 'engaging' with my twitter followers rather than "spouting" at them...
There are great tips and trick within this insightful book.
An easy read that I will be sharing with my social media community straight away.
A good tip for dinasoars like me have your twitter device nearby as there are lots of web sites and really useful links / apps to dip into.
I was considering a number of automated services, Nicky's sound and very human advice has enabled me also to remain being a human and not a 'Bot' on twitter.
Also I'm definitely re constructing my twitter profile as a result of reading this.
Enjoy don't be afraid
on 25 July 2015
Excellent guide to Twitter microblogging. Twitter is sufficiently different in the way it works, and the way people interact with it, to present a significant learning curve. Nicky Kriel (UK author, added bonus for me) covers all the aspects in a readable way. Also helpful in understanding the interaction between Twitter and other social media. I reckon I've got it now! Essential purchase, no less