Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 March 2014
It is difficult to find a way to adequately convey the brilliance of this remarkable and truly unique book by Wendy Alec. I could use Christian cliché adjectives like anointed but they seem pathetically inadequate and over-used. I could use hyperbolic phrases like profound, staggering, mind-blowing or life-changing, but even they feel strangely redundant.

Where to begin?

Visions from Heaven recounts an astonishing series of visitations and visions that Wendy Alec received following a period of chronic illness and intense trauma. In these visions Wendy is permitted to ask God some life’s most difficult questions about suffering and why our Heavenly Father allows it. The answers she receives are surprising, sometimes challenging, but also immensely, immensely comforting.

One section – entitled the Veil of Shame – contains an absolutely critical message for the Church today. The time has come for Christians to be honest with themselves, honest with God, and honest with one another. The religious masks have to come off. Once they do, the End Times Church will arise, and this book also contains prophetic visions of what is to come in this respect.

Another section later in the book, entitled Satan’s Trophy Rooms, will have Christians punching the air in triumph at the hope it brings to those who have been undergone depression, serious sickness, financial catastrophe, divorce, or perhaps lost family, friends or loved ones.

There is a power God has placed in this book that I have never encountered in all my years of reading Christian literature. Saying I was moved to tears implies expert manipulation on the part of the author, but I believe in this case the author was the Holy Spirit via Wendy Alec. Furthermore, the tears I shed were not just shed for the sake of a cathartic “up-cry”, they were shed because God himself has demonstrably changed my life through this book.

In conclusion, I urge every Christian in the strongest possible terms to get this book. It will profoundly change the life of all who read it.
on 21 March 2014
Wendy Alec’s latest prophetic revelation is deeply touching, a worthy follow up to Journal of the Unknown Prophet. If only we, and so many others, had a deeper understanding of how God really felt about us, and why we live in a world of such devastation. Now we can know. Wendy's visions of Heaven provide readers with much-needed answers. Her visions offer personal glimpses into God's eternal perspective and how much our devotion to Him counts even though we stumble and fall repeatedly or are at the point of giving up.

This book is spot on for this time and season, in numerous ways. Wendy's transparency is refreshing as is her heart of compassion for the suffering. It is incredibly insightful how she has captured so many different scenarios of people, some famous and some unknown, but equally important, who have struggled so vociferously.

‘Visions of Heaven’ vividly exposes the true extent of the spiritual battle that rages against us and the enemy's tailor-made snares to entrap God's sons and daughters and how we can find freedom and peace in the Father's Arms.

Wendy's visions and heart-felt words from Heaven reveal that even when we feel abandoned and that we have no faith, it is faith enough just to keep believing in Him and He will come through for us.

You will be inspired to realise how vital our prayers are to seeing souls saved and hopeless situations turned around. This book gives hope to people of every background, challenging them to stand to the end; to overcome the Veil of Shame, or whatever holds them back and to never give up. It also empowers us to play our unique role in the coming move of God that will be greater than anything we've ever seen.
on 4 April 2014
This book has not only confirmed what I had been sensing over a number of years but restored hope. Through her amazing writing ability, she captures the very heart of God and manages to clarify mysteries so they are easily accessible.

I read the book in a day, underlining the whole way through. My copy is now full of annotations such as YES, AMEN, **** and so on. Why? Because so much hit home as truth. Within seconds of starting to read the very first page, I was sobbing because hope began to speak into the tragedies that I've walked through. Answers for years of heartache, loss and sickness now had a framework of understanding within the ways of God.

For me, this is probably one of the most important books I have or will ever read (and I read a lot). Wendy has humbled herself in a brave and vulnerable way. For this I thank her from the bottom of my heart. Let the Dread Champions arise!
on 9 April 2014
I read this book in one sitting. As someone experiencing pressures and difficulties of health and circumstances I personally found this book encouraging and comforting. I also found fresh vision and inspiration to cope with my on-going situations from the insight I found in Wendy Alec's book. I shall reread it.
on 11 May 2014
This book has literally changed my life. After experiencing what can only be described as years of attacks from the enemy resulting in a loss of child, home, marriage, family breakdown, son going completely off the rails.....amongst other trials - this book has spoken to my heart and explained WHY it has all happened and WHY I struggled so much feeling lonely and abandoned.

PLEASE, PLEASE read this book. It is written from the fathers heart straight to ours. Thank you wendy soooo much for writing this book. And to my heavenly daddy....I am so sorry I ever, ever doubted that you were with me.
on 8 May 2014
Mum and I have been reading this book togther since it arrived. It is moving and brought me to tears, as the visions that Wendy Alec had over a period of time, revealed but also confirmed experinces I have had within the Body of Christ as well as other stories of other people's experinces.
The overall message of the book is to educate and warn that things need to change, but not in the ways we think as human beings.
Also heaven and God Father,God the son- Jesus, and God the Holy Spirit will be seen differently as you read, because it tells us what the trinity feel about the way some parts the church have made judgements past and present, about people both in the church and outside it. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE comes out as the biggest change that needs to happen in the body of the church.
on 2 October 2014
I am in no doubt that Wendy is sincere in what she believes but be warned ,she is bordering on new age teaching and is deceived by lying spirits and although her experiences may sound spiritual they are unbiblical + counterfeits from Satan himself.
We are told as believers to test the spirits but people like Wendy, who by the way endorses false teachers such as Todd Bentley ,Bob Jones and Patricia King who teach that its possible to nip in and out of heaven at will and meet with all the saints in heaven NEVER test anything that shows up in front of them or their unbiblical experiences.
Watch or read Andrew Stroms book on how counterfeit spirits have invaded the church and dont be deceived by these people who are experiencing demonic things.
The occult teaches people that they can fly on celestial wings and fall into trances etc.. and these do happen in the new age movement but they are not of God. How we need discernment in these last days !
on 24 April 2014
This book has take me through a journey, and I am embraced and soaked in the Love of God, This book is a must repeat read, so much to share. So tenderly expressed, though I have been on this journey with my Father for many many years, The revelation shared so beautifully has filled me with wonder and love, I too am recovering from a long illness , I too have been so presumptuous in my faith walk, forgive me Father God. Thank you Wendy for sharing the heart of God through your visitations may you continue to experience favour and anointing as your continue to surrender to His purpose and grace.
on 11 August 2014
This is one of the most powerful life changing books I have ever read in my many years as a Christian. Actually me and a friend of mine have this mutual feeling that its not just a book.....but something so Divine! I have never encountered a book that so divinely changes ones life. Something so awesomely great has been impacted into me through this book....and one major one is experiencing the Father's Love in a new dimension. I normally read books in bits and sometimes long intervals but couldn't put this one down....even during meal times!! Will be re-reading it over and over....and buy as gifts for friends. And shall I also add....even if you feel you are not going through a trial or have not had one YET!...just get this book. Just get it!

I must admit, even as devout, Spirit Holy Spirit filed believer I did not know what to expect from it. So went on and read all the reviews and decided to give it a go. And I eternally grateful for this opportunity. This has changed my life!
on 25 April 2014
This is such a powerful tool to show others the love of God as it is personal to us all,deeply humbling and beautifully written. It is the true story of Wendy Alec suffering a time of intense suffering and sifting and tells how God The Father healed and ministered to her,both spiritually and physically. She had deep wounds of heart, feeling abandoned by God at her time of greatest need. She found that not only had she not been abandoned but that God was there all along,having wonderful plans to restore,refresh and return to her everything, and much more than she thought the enemy had stolen from her.She also found out so much more about his great love,mercy and forgiveness towards us all when she was visited by him at regular intervals and taken into the realms of glory to receive revelation, impartation and be reminded of the promises he had given her.Nothing can prevent them coming to pass.Get your biggest box of tissues out,read it,let it minister a deep work in you and then pass it on to others.They'll be so glad you did.