on 1 February 2018
love it. must have for collectors
on 5 February 2014
This is such an unusual book - great for collectors of David Bowie memorabilia! My daughter loves it - its so unusual and different, with pages of costumes he has worn and (if you wanted to) paper doll of Bowie to dress!
on 23 October 2014
Love this product!!!! Got it for my sister in law who's a die hard bowie fan!! Was great quality and a very cool and unusual gift idea :)
on 12 April 2014
This product is as expected, it is fun to view all the outfits and put together! It's very close to the detail of what Bower has worn!
on 27 May 2014
Bought as a novelty present for my mother in law who is a David Bowie fan and she loves it.
on 28 March 2016
Had to have this. Made my brother laugh as my name is mel
on 15 January 2014
Great present that I used as part of a secret santa gift! The recipient couldn't stop laughing! Definitely a must for any bowie fan!
on 8 March 2015
Bought as a present. Recipient was very pleased with it.
on 17 January 2014
The product itself was great but I had paid extra for expedited and it arrived 2 days later than it had predicted without any ability I track the product. So the deduction is for delivery inconvenience, otherwise would have 5 stars as the recipient (an avid Bowie lover) thought it was amazing!
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 July 2014
Not as good as I had expected.