Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2013
Love having this book and trying all the places. they also have a website though which you can sign up for free and has a coffee map etc so if you don't want a hard copy that would be the way to go.
on 27 October 2013
Really great little book. I gave this to my boyfriend and we have gone to try out our favourite places already.tells you whether the places have wifi and toilets and sofas to hang out on.
on 3 December 2013
Love keeping this in my bag, so when I fancy a coffee, I can see what's in the area. Didn't realise so many near where I live! Would recommend for all coffee lovers.
on 11 January 2014
I bought this for an expat Australian friend who was missing decent coffee in London. She loves it. 'Nuff said.
on 24 June 2013
Whether you're interested in coffee shops from a business point of view or just for finding good places to visit, this is an excellent guide, packed with useful information
on 26 July 2013
two of my favourite things that I adore living in London! london coffee guide is THE book for coffee fiends. It's accurate, new and has the best reviews for the best coffee in London.
on 20 August 2013
I dont think it is quite up to its NYC version yet but definitely getting there. I have used this book extensively and apart from leading you to some wonderful coffee shops, it also takes you out of the way a bit to find them so you find great new areas of London to explore too. I love this book and will definitely buy any up dates- note you can also get an app linked to this guide