Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 September 2017
Bought this for my son at Uni. It's brilliant. Shows ingredients, tasty meals with pics. I thoroughly recommend this book...
on 18 September 2017
I bought this book for my grandson last year and he has used it constantly in fact he bought himself the follow on book. My recent purchase was for a friend whose grandson is starting university in a couple of weeks . A really useful book for any student.
on 27 July 2017
A great cookbook!. The recipes are easy to follow, and the ingredients are straightforward and easy to buy.
on 27 June 2017
This book saved my life, as well as my hosting skills. As someone who moved out with zero cooking skills, this has been amazing. THANK YOU!
on 16 September 2017
Seems ideal for my son who is going to University.
on 16 September 2017
I had one given to me to use during my uni years and it was so useful I have just bought one for my sister who left for uni today. The book gives you a solid guide to food prep and management. The recipes can be a bit basic but they give a good base for any first-time cook to work from.
on 22 September 2017
Love that this has pictures with every recipe.
on 4 September 2017
great tips
on 17 April 2017
This book is excellent for quick, simple recipe ideas on a tight budget. Perfect for anyone not just students.
on 3 December 2015
Bought for granddaughter at university