on 12 October 2017
got for a polish friend. it was their favourite book as a child. they had been collecting books they had read in polish in English so i got it as a gift.
on 20 June 2017
Now who would not love the Little Prince? Brings out the innocence, even in the best of us. You read. You think. Money seems worthless, I'd rather have a Rose.
on 14 October 2017
The most beautiful, fantastic, and wonderful book ever written! I read it when I was a child and I found it absolutely fascinating. Some decades later, and after many times of having read it, I continue discovering wise phrases, wise quotes, and the sweet and lovely language used to make people of all ages enjoy this masterpiece. I truly recommend it!!!
on 9 October 2017
Beautiful book - have bought for all my grandchildren - a wonderful book for all ages
on 21 June 2017
Utterly marvellous little book - for children of 12 to 72!
on 23 September 2017
Lovely little book, I had never read it before but I would highly recommend it for kids and adults.
on 4 October 2017
how can you not love it?
on 8 March 2017
A must!
on 18 August 2017
great book.
on 25 June 2017
My 11-year-old Daughter loved this book.