Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle

on 21 August 2012
A very worthwhile read its full of great tips and information. The book is put together really well and easy to follow with good pictures to back up the script. Whether you new to motorhomes or an expert there is something for all. Europe, security, travelling ideas it's all covered so it's worth the price and well worth the time to read.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 24 February 2013
If you are the kind of person who likes to read the manual to find every tiny detail about the new kitchen gadget, or car, or motorhome(!) that you have just bought, then you will ADORE this book. It is crammed with detail and hints and tips, and on top of that, it is done in a very readable manner. Brilliant, we will be referring to it frequently over the coming months as we get to know our new (and first!) motorhome.
on 31 October 2013
Being new to motorhoming, I was keen to read up as much as possible and this book certainly has a lot of information, much of which is relevant to travelling in Europe but some relating to the UK too.
on 9 August 2013
Good reference guide, easy to read and easy to find relevant information. Bought this for a novice camper on the purchase of their first campervan. So far so good
on 9 July 2013
I decided to buy this about 6 months after we bought our motorhome.

Read it from cover to cover, really useful information all the way through.

Especially liked the top tips at the end. Chris's top tip was 'Buy a motorhome that is no more than 6m that weighs no more than 3500kg. Phew, that's exactly what I bought!
on 4 November 2014
Superbly presented for the absolute novice but would guess that a seasoned campervanner would learn a lot here too. I read it cover to cover before hiring a van and trying it for a week. It gave me confidence to know what I was looking for from the van and how to access sites and use their facilities. It's packed full of tips you would only know if you had travelled a great deal.
on 31 October 2014
Best book that I ever bought. If you're thinking of buying a motorhome then this is a must have. If you already own one you will finds loads of interesting information that you won't find anywhere else. A great book at a very reasonable price.
on 28 November 2014
This is brillaint ! I trawled through some of the other more well known books, but this offers plenty of relevant information for the novice motorhome owner. I'd recommend this to anyone going to Europe.
on 13 March 2016
A really good beginners guide. After a careful read we decided not to pursue purchasing a motorhome and all credit to this book for giving us enough info to make an informed decision. I would have thought that the guide will be invaluable for those who go on to pursue their dream.
on 13 May 2013
This book is a must have for the first timer - it has been invaluable for us, we have just bought our first motor home and it taught us so much that we just didn't know and helped us avoid making costly mistakes when selecting the right motorhome for our trip. It's packed full of useful information on everything from internal cab set up to information on gas canisters and connectors etc. We thought we were fairly knowledgeable until we read this and I'm so glad we did as it really helped us to make a better informed choice and now we have the perfect van and are totally prepared for almost all eventualities on our trip.