Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 April 2012
This book was an opportunity to learn how the best side of the world ever, apply their tactics in the attacking phase and I doubt that there will be a team equally succesfull to this Barcelona side. When I bought this book I didn't expect to be so insightfull and detailed. Very well organized as it breaks the complex parts of the playing style down to simple, so the coaches can better understand why certain things happen during the games. The attacking phase as well as the negative and positive transitions are presented in every detail and it is obvious that there was a lot of time spent on this book. As an UEFA PRO' coaching licence holder I would recommend this fantastic book to every advanced level coach who wants to know how pro teams apply their tactics. Congratulations to the author.
on 22 March 2014
I love this series and use it as our main science curriculum with my home-educated son. Each topic has a short introduction and then some qeustions to answer. The book is very clear and easy to follow and my son really enjoys it. He always asks to do it first in his school work so we now to science every day. Only wish there were a few more in the series.
on 7 January 2012
Fabulous book for consolidating what children have learnt in school. My children have a science test just before the end of every half term in school. They have to learn from their books but what we have found is that the tests they are given are pretty much laid out as in these books and the questions are asked in a similar way too. These books consolidate what has been learnt in school and have really helped my children's understanding and they completed their school tests with confidence. I have now bought the whole set of the Understanding Science books and would recommend to everyone who has a KS2 child. They are suitable for the whole of KS2 and not one specific year group. They make understanding the concepts much easier than the way my chidren are taught them in school even thought it is the same topic and the same things covered.
on 10 June 2012
Very limited information available in book - would like to have used for homework ideas while studying electricity and forces at school. But there are much better free resources available on the internet.
on 22 October 2015
Purchased for Home Educated son. we purchased the whole science series and he loved them!! great for a base and we built on each book with additional resources.
on 28 September 2013
It’s a good book and very good value for money from Amazon. I will definitely recommend to buy from Amazon. Overall I am happy and confident with Amazon
on 10 March 2015
Amazing book for my 5year old!
on 23 July 2014
Just what my children needed
on 8 August 2014