on 5 April 2017
Absolutely made me laugh again and again.
on 10 December 2012
I regularly read Daily Mash. It makes me laugh and also helps me remember that I'm not the only one who can't help thinking we're surrounded by lunatics in a lunatic world.

However, one of the things Daily Mash inadvertently encourages you to do is to take stock and realise how the the world works in a strange and often destructive way. It makes a note of how all our combined naive actions as individuals creates a world full of imbalance and injustice.

I purchased this book but through a different vendor that I at least hope pays a similiar proportion of tax as I do.

Merry Christmas xx
44 Comments| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2014
OK...I admit it - The Daily Mash is my favourite satirical website (along with the David Thorne website). Think Spitting Image or Mock The Week, only often cleverer and much more rude.

The Daily Mash website is fast becoming cult visiting and what must surely have started as a spare-time project to take an oblique look at the news rather than a serious attempt to build a business has now escalated into required consumption on a daily basis.

The premise is simple - take the day's news stories and simply re-write them as the stories most of us think they are in the first place.

This is last year's collection of the very best of the site - and for those of us who don't always have the time to read the site thoroughly every day, it's boon. The content is irreverent, edgy and, above all, funny.

There is a health warning, though. Comedy is a very subjective thing and, as with all comedy, not all of it hits the target (you know, even Fawlty Towers had bits that didn't quite do it, right?). If you're already au fait with TDM then this will be very familiar territory. If, however, you've yet to discover the delights of this peerless look at the daily news (and how I envy you the start of that journey) then why don't you visit [...] to see if this is going to tickle your funny bone.
on 8 January 2013
Many of the funniest articles from the unrivalled Daily Mash. Thank god for it not being afraid to attack the holy cows of our culture and say the things that we all think, but daren't say in polite society.
on 6 April 2013
The Daily Mash just isn't as funny as it used to be, and this perfectly encapsulates its problems. Often pointless and repetitive, this has not served its purpose; namely providing me with untold amusement whilst I hide from my family in the bog.
on 3 December 2012
As this is only the SECOND review on this really very, very funny collection of the best of The Daily Mash I can only assume they have only sold two copies. Which is a shame.
on 17 July 2013
Fantastic fast delivery. Enjoyed reading this before wrapping it (it was a Christmas present for my brother-in-law) and would love to borrow it back sometime, really funny stuff!
on 16 August 2013
Arrived very quickly. Love it! I am a keen reader of the daily mash, and now I can read it whilst away from my computer :)
VINE VOICEon 13 October 2012
The website is compulsive reading. I can't help but admire their ability to parody memes into imaginable news stories and create something so funny.

This book, a collection of online material, maintains the standard of The Daily Mash Welcome to the Mental Hospital and as the email prompting me to buy this says "you can get £3 off at Amazon".

Hopefully in the right style: Buy this book otherwise they might have to get real jobs.
on 27 December 2012
Funny. Funny. Funny. Funny. Funny. Very, very funny. Can't think of anything else to say to fulfil the word limit!