on 31 July 2012
CHRISTINE CLAYFIELD. Has in my opinion opened up the field of internet marketing with ease. An excellent book, so well written and easy to understand, each chapter guides you forward step by step and makes you want to get involved and go right ahead and make MONEY. Although this business is not easy going Christine takes you by the hand and endeavours to guide you along the wide Highway known as the modern way to success.
on 12 November 2011
For some reason it seems that many online marketing books are, to say the least, overhyped. Although I agree with many of the reviews to date, that this book is crammed with great advice and tips for would be affiliates, it is also fair to say that there are some errors. For example the section on Page Rank contained some fundamental errors in regards to the flow of Page Rank. Indeed the PageRank section reminded me of an eBook that was published a couple of years ago as did some of the other sections of this book. Reading the book, the emphasis seems to be on Clickbank marketing with other forms of online affiliating covered but in reality, only the basics. From reading the book and examining the sites listed it seems that the writer mainly makes her money from promoting Cickbank products, (including her own) plus drop shipping, which again is only lightly covered.

The book, in my opinion needed more information on link building, for example identifying quality links as many of the link sources listed in the book are of little use. Also the book fails to demonstrate how to deal with Google PANDA, which has hit many affiliates hard this year, although in the writer's defence it seems the book was published pre-Panda.

I have never found the perfect affiliate marketing book, although just like the author, I have read everything available over the last 5 years. All in all though a good book for those looking to venture in to the world of affiliate marketing, although not for those with experience under their belt, although I did pick up a couple of new tips from the book.

I would love to see the author write another book detailing the full process of getting a book to print as I do admire her writing style.
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2015
I am am absolutely delighted with this book. The author is truthful and does not sugarcoat anything.
Making money online is ABSOLUTELY possible BUT the would be marketeer has to do the footwork and must be prepared for it to take time and persistence .
The author has done all the research ( so we do not need to re-invent the wheel) she has brought all the tutorials , tried and tested countless methods and ideas. She is a brilliant example of doing what she recommends. The book walks you through all the many steps one needs to implement. Its extremely complete . Again a GREAT (and very encouraging) book for anyone wishing to enter this field. Buy it without a moment's hesitation
Maureen Pilkington France/Switzerland
on 11 August 2012
I purchased 'From Newbie to Millionaire' having come across it
in my search results. I was about to go on holiday at the time
and thought it would be a good choice to bring with me. I have
to say that I didn't make the wrong decision.

Initially I just read different chapters that took my fancy and
then settled down and started from the beginning. I haven't read
it all just yet, but what I have gleaned so far has been very
helpful and informative. In fact, on page 209 the author gives
away a tip that even she admits, made her nervous about giving it
away. To me this was a golden nugget and I'll be copying her tip
very soon for my next ebook sales project.

I could go on, but overall this is a great little book, packed with
loads of helpful tips and advice for everyone. I keep it to hand
and it has become a kind of reference manual for my internet marketing
activities. However, one thing did annoy me, in that the index section
could have been laid out better. For example, 'ebook' is covered quite
a bit and the index shows that it's covered from pages 4-499, but specific
ebook terms you'll have to remember what page you found them on.

As Internet marketing books go, it's a good buy. Cost wise, it may be
slightly higher than others, but the information contained more than
makes up for the price paid. I can see me having this book for a long
time and would recommend it to anyone who aspires to be like the author.
on 15 June 2012
I have been looking for guidance regarding making money online. This book has me given all the tools I need and require to get started. It gives me step by step guide in particular if you are beginner to internet marketing, which has been fully explained. In addition, looking after your health whilst working online.

Great stuff Christine, well done! Can't wait for your next book on how to start writing your book?

Janet
on 6 February 2015
I actually bought a copy of this book and read every single page on 2 separate occasions. My cooy was purchased on Amazon, so I am more than entitled to give a fair review. If you want to learn the truth about what it takes to make serious money online, then this book is for you. It is very detailed, with step-by-step information on how to build a sustainable business that will support you and those you care about. Thanks Christine for your generous mindset. I can not begin to imagine the amount of trial and error you had to experience in order to create this masterpiece of a book.
on 7 October 2011
Buy back your life for the price of a cheap meal out!

Invest in this book and you will LITERALLY have ALL the information you need to set yourself FINANCIALLY FREE and ditch the 9-5 or the job centre.

If you have ever ventured into the realms of money making on the internet - then you will no doubt have been scammed or at the very least bought information which was of little or no use or just a tiny piece of the puzzle. The money making internet space can be a "cash sucking minefield", if you are not careful, with self-styled "gurus" trying to sell you the latest "push button software", complete with pictures of cash flying out of computers and women draped over Ferraris!

This book is ABSOLUTELY not one of those - it is quite simply a STUNNING resource - or my IM Bible (Internet Marketing Bible!)- giving both a broad overview and yet a step by step system to achieving financial freedom - complete with videos to boot!!!

In Make Money Online. From Newbie To Millionaire. An Internet Marketing Success System Explained in Easy Steps by Self Made Millionaire. 500 Pages of ... This Really is the Only Book You Need to the author, Christine Clayfield, clearly explains everything from starting off as she says "from newbie" (internet marketing speak for a newcomer) to being a successful online marketer.

I was instantly drawn to read the book, when I read the author's back story and saw a picture of the pile of books she had on internet marketing - I couldn't help but laugh as I too have the very same pile of books! I completely related to the endless late night hours spent trying to learn how this internet "thing" works - even down to similar health problems that she has endured in this pursuit!

I am simply amazed at the level of detail that is in this book - there quite simply is NO OTHER RESOURCE like this about Internet Marketing either on the net or in print - there are gurus who are selling this kind of information (probably to a much lesser standard) for thousands and thousands of pounds -

I have many many books on this subject and I cannot recommend this book HIGHLY enough - if you are reading this review, then you are interested in the subject matter - do yourself and your family a favour and change your life forever by buying it, reading it and TAKING ACTION on it - Success is IN YOU! No one can do it for you - but here you have the step by step plan on HOW to do it!

As Nike says - Just do it!! and enjoy the benefits!

PS. I am not affiliated with the author in any way - it REALLY IS just an AMAZING book!!
on 6 October 2011
As a highly experienced internet marketer I can safely say this book is awesome. It will provide you with everything you need in order to get started, and it will also help you to make a fortune from the internet. I am using a large number of the tips and strategies everyday to make my own money. Very worthwhile; you will not be disappointed!
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 August 2012
This book is very well written and easy to read and understand. The author makes very little assumptions and explains the technical jargon's very well indeed. It gave me the foundation I needed to understand other materials I have read on the internet since. She comes across as very sincere and doesn't hide the fact that one will have to work hard to be profitable online. Now that I have read and researched a bit more, it is true that most of the information contained in the book are indeed on the internet BUT it will take you a heck of a time to be able to collect it all in one place. I have personally contacted the author a couple of times and each time she has responded promptly with and thoughtfully. It has become a reference of my and is saving me a lot of research. Sure some of the information might be a little outdated, but that is not the fault of the author, it is the nature of the medium and the fact that the internet is changing at break neck speed. All in all it is money well spent as it has opened my eyes to a whole new world and way of thinking. I highly recommend it to any newbie.

NB: I haven't made any money yet as I am still doing my research. I will be hosting my website soon and I am also writing an ebook all thanks to the inspiration from this book plus other websites.
on 20 June 2012
I came across this book after meeting the author recently in person at a seminar.

Just like the author, this book is the real thing and offers so much valuable information for both experts and newbies. Her book covers all the basics and much more to get one started in what is an area that's ever changing and getting more and more complex.

I have read many such books and this is the only book that delivers what its title promises. Of course the reader has to be diligent, learn and apply the ideas - and therein lies the challenge for many wannabe internet millionaires - not doing the work!

Get this book, do the work and see what happens...

Arvind Devalia - author of "Get the Life you Love".