on 26 July 2013
really unhappy 16 pages, the 2 dolls featured on the front cover are not in the book SAVE YOUR MONEY, the 2 dolls on the front should not be there misrepresentation, i bought the book to make the dolls.
on 29 June 2013
I bought this book while looking for something to work on while on holiday, and it was worth every penny! After making the cute Clarissa the Cow, which I feel very proud of (thanks!) I've found that the Rustic Gift Bag is a great idea for just that, a gift bag! Friends and family are always happy to receive anything in one, more so than the gift itself! Love the book, and will consider buying the others after I'm done with this one!
on 29 June 2013
Quick delivery times and really good for the price.

Yet another delightful book in the collection. I have enjoyed every one so far and I can't wait to start on these projects.

The series is absolutely amazing, keep up the good work girls. Clarisssa the Cow is adorable.
on 19 November 2013
Once again I was not very enthusiastic about this book when I saw the patterns, as I have previously said it is not as good as the first two books. It is well illustrated but I was very disappointed, I thought it was too expensive for the content.
on 29 June 2013
I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to sew a quilt without doing myself bodily harm, but I think i can make a cute doll with the instructions in here! Nice to see people laying it out for the craftily challenged.
on 29 June 2013
I bought the book for my mom and she loves it. The book had everythingthat she expected and it was easy to understand for her who lives in Sweden. can only recommended + + + + +
on 29 June 2013
Yet another great book. Value for money in my opinion for Clarissa the Cow alone. Looking forward to the next one already.
on 29 June 2013
Purchased for my mom. She was able to follow the simple and clear instuctions. She is about as clever as a standard cinder block, so of this woman (god bless her) can follow it with great results then you can too! Well worth a purchase :)
on 29 June 2013
I bought this for my mother, a arty type person, and she is very pleased with it! Having used craft guides in the past and finding them a tad over-whelming and large, this one seems to be just what is needed, without all the fluff of other "101 doodads and whatnots" type books. Very charming and useful, a great introduction to this kind of craft.
on 30 December 2013
I really love this book, lots of interesting little stories in it as well as the patterns and descriptions. I have done a lot of sewing and find it easy to follow. It is not done with enough detail for total beginners, but if you have someone to help you'll soon work it out. There is so much more to the book that I would just pick it up to read through and look at the pictures for inspiration. One of my personal favourite craft books.