on 12 March 2015
What a breath of fresh air to have access to the latest scientific research on the mind, consciousness and anyone's ability to change their outdated beliefs through a simple self-administered excercise in one book.

Chris' straight-talking approach cuts to the heart of each and every subject covered in this comprehensive yet concise edition by simplifying the complex and combining theories to produce a technique proven by the very results it achieves.

Having now used this technique on others who are not aware of their own outdated beliefs that their body helps them to reveal, it has become all too apparent to their family and friends that something has changed in them to the extent that they are happier, more relaxed and maintaining these states for longer periods despite the daily challenges that life presents them with.

A highly enjoyable life changing book
on 27 October 2012
I have read quite a lot in this area i.e. Quantum Mechanics, NLP, Behavioural Analysis et al. This book draws on all of these topics/concepts and presents it in a brilliantly concise manner. Furthermore, his theory and technique, appears to be simply stunning.

I have been so taken by the book's content, that I have undertaken individual coaching with the author. I can heartily recommend both actions.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2013
Good info on the tapping technique. But for faster, lasting results I preferred Creative Mindshaping: Create A New You, Create A New Life. Inspired By The Olympics And Paralympics

I found Creative Mindshaping much easier to use in my daily life.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2015
I have to say that I must have read hundreds of books on the power of the subconscious mind but this is one of the best. It's so interesting that I've finished it all in one day. It cites a lot of good research and the many personal anecdotes brings the subject to life. As an academic researcher, writer and seeker I would highly recommended it... even if you already know a lot about the subject I guarantee you 'll learn something new from it! ;-)
on 27 July 2015
This book is incredible. I've been using the techniques daily & I'm noticing a difference. Some of the science stuff is hard to get your head around but it really makes so much sense. I now live my life by it. Great read.
on 14 June 2015
Nothing mind blowing if you have already read a bit about the mind-body connection, but a good reminder that consolidates a few theories.
on 29 April 2015
Inspiring book with 150 belief statements at the end of the book. Brilliant tool for personal growth. I enjoyed reading this inspiring book.
on 30 January 2015
takes a while to get into
on 8 September 2013
I have integrated the Gamma Belief Change process into my intuitive therapy, with complete success. Excellent content - totally relevant.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 November 2014
This book truly is in a league of it's own. It's by far the best book on personal development I have ever read. The techniques in the book are easy to use and the are rapid.