on 20 May 2013
I already have the Faulkner Tarot deck which is superb. Decided to treat myself to her Brians Deck. What a lovely little pack this is. Beautifully produced, easy to shuffle and l love little Brian on each card, he is so endearing. The pictures are drawn beautifully so Brian must be well pleased!
l asked my very first question with it today and had to laugh out loud it was so accurate. I gave the pack to my other half to ask a question and he burst out laughing too.
I shall definitely be using this deck with my Faulkner Tarot when doing private readings for others.
One thing to add, be sure to pose your question carefully so you receive the correct answer. A friend asked if she would get anymore private work in, and Brian promptly said No! which was true of that day, she did not specify a timescale.
Am now going to order another deck as a birthday present for a friend.
Its a wonderful deck and l can reccomend it heartily.
on 1 July 2010
I bought these along with Rhiannon's book. I've been lucky enough to have Brian give me a message before I had these cards. Unlike your normal tarot deck or angel/unicorn etc cards... which btw happen to sometimes be a bit vague in the answers they give, or expand on too much detail.... Brian gives it straight, as it should be, he's down to earth and straight to the point. The artwork on the cards is fabulous as well.
A brilliant deck which is great to use everyday, I even took mine to court with me one day just for a bit of comfort. When you're down a reading with these cards will always cheer you up, and if you don't like what they say, don't read them.
on 4 May 2010
Love this deck. It tells the message straight with no beating about the bush. Like it says, don't ask if you don't wanna know the answer!!! Fantastic value for money. Very impressed with it. Really recommended.
on 4 May 2010
Absolutely fantastic deck, would highly recommend to everyone.
Its ever so simple just think of your question, give them a shuffle and wow, amazingly accurate.
Don't delay purchase now!!!
on 10 February 2014
It is personal opinion, but these cards just never felt right to me from the moment I got them, nothing to do with not wanting to hear what they said, and they might be excellent for other people so I'm not knocking them either, but I feel much more comfortable with my Angel cards and their vibrations.
on 12 October 2012
Unlike any other Oracle deck currently available. Brian's Deck gives you the answers you and clients are seeking. Doesn't give fluffy New Age meanings, just says it as it is! Highly Recommended. Another superb product from Mrs.F.
on 21 May 2016
Brilliant and I feel I would love the actual deck in my hands to be honest as he is such a cheeky chappie. Rhiannon is very gifted so when these come out in a card deck then I think I will be the first to get them
on 9 February 2013
I've had my Brian's Deck since 2010 and thought I'd written a review before, but I guess I had to wait 2 years to be able to say just how special it is. There are no wrong questions to ask Brian, there are only honest, truthful answers. We often ask friends for advice and guidance, but sometimes what we get back is based on their opinions, with Brian, he just says it like it is and that has proven invaluable to me over the years. He tells you straight and keeps you on the right path, he inspires and comforts and he even gives hope when the world around you seems to contain only confusion. Today 2 and a bit years on I go nowhere without Brain he is a constant companion, someone to go to when I'm lost and someone to trust when I feel alone. He also makes me laugh when he throws out a card telling me that today will be an adventure or it's OK to slow down and relax. If you need someone to hold your hand, then Brian Copthorne is your man, he will never let you down. Change your life and buy this little box of 35 inspiration cards, you will not regret it!!
on 12 December 2012
Love it, easy to use and helpful. Gives easy tips without going through the whole procedure of laying out the cards.
on 8 February 2013
I received these cards and absolutely adore them......... They are direct, to the point and so very accurate I use them every day. Brian has guided me through some tough times recently with positivity and humour he really has brought a smile even in the gloomiest of days.
The pictures are delightful and I totally have fallen in love with the little guy and his family.
The cards are easy to use, have simple messages, and I have no problem interpreting his messages.
Totally user friendly, I would recommend to anyone and everyone, cos I truly think that everyone could do with a bit of Brian in their lives.
I love them.