Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

on 13 April 2013
A great book if you're starting to 'exhibit yourself'. Useful checklists, nicely written, easy to follow, lots of great tips and really encouraging. A worthwhile read.
on 7 September 2010
My small company is planning to exhibit for the first time ever at a high-profile event in the UAE. Where to start? Panic? Appoint a 'consultant' to do all the work - and spend even more money? Or just not bother as it's going to cost a bundle of my time and money?

Well, I started with Exhibit! and I'm very glad that I did. Not only is the book enjoyable to read and the information easy to absorb, it's certainly helping my company save a significant sum of money and time and it certainly got me thinking about how to help exhibition visitors come to us ahead of other corporate training companies exhibiting at the same event.

If you invest in Exhibit! you have a fantastic opportunity to differentiate your company from others, attract more clients and save money too. If you don't invest in this book, you'd better hope that your competitor on the next stand hasn't either. Because if they have, you've got a BIG problem!
on 9 March 2010
If you've decided to showcase your business at an exhibition then this book will definitely help you achieve a real return on your investment. It's a no nonsense, practical and easy to read book that gives you all the advice and tips you'll need to ensure that you achieve your business goals when exhibiting. What I really like is the way Fiona covers all aspects of exhibiting and how to avoid the mistakes so many companies make. I organise a big annual Expo at Twickenham Stadium and we bought a copy of this book for each exhibitor. After the event we asked for their feedback and all of them found the Exhibit! book really useful. Highly recommended.
on 10 March 2010
The advice in Fiona Humberstone's Exhibit! proved to be invaluable in producing our exhibition plan for our first time of exhibiting at the National Wedding Show, London Olympia this February. As a fairly new company and never having exhibited at an event like this before, this book had so many great ideas. I think without this book and the advice from Fiona, the exhibition would not have been the success that it was.
The Wedding Community
on 10 March 2010
This book is fantastic, incredibly inspiring and a joy to read. Full of handy tips...I've been doing exhibitions for years with not much revenue from it, but I'm convinced next time will be different after reading such an inspiring book! Highly reccomended :)